Stay away from Samantha

You know I have read many of these warnings since being a member. The first thing that always ran across my mind was "Why didn't they use a verified provider?"
Well I got caught slipping, I want to give the community a heads up on her.
Basically I was killing time going through craigslist casual encounters. I usually dont go far on that intentionally but this one time I got a reply from Samantha telling me how she is behind in her rent and needed help. I asked for a picture and she sent this.

So little head starting thinking and say Wow go ahead and do a good dead and get some head in the process. I called her and she gave me directions to [staff edit: location removed]. Let me tell this is a very seedy part of town. My mind was saying get the hell out of here. She walked out in a black dress hugged me, so I was like I came this far. We walked up to the porch and she told me her landlord was hassling here and she needed the money. I figured since I was at the porch I was alright against my better judgement I gave her the money. She never came back out. She called me on my cellphone and said her landlord was arguing so she was walking out the side door to the liquor store on [staff edit: location removed] called Kilos. I didnt see her walking down the street and all calls went to her vm. I had all the red flags and didnt pay attention so community please dont give this bitch any more business. This is her email she used with me S* J*[staff edit] [mailto:nogames2012.sj@gmail.com] and that bogus cell phone she used

[staff edit: private communication removed]

Something that crossed my mind before she setup the meet she asked for a picture of me, makes me think she has done this multiple times and doesnt want to setup a screening of a prior victim who might hurt her.

The moral of this story "Dont think with little head"

This was the link from Craigslist but it was removed

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cas/3094111915.html

Attached Images File Type: jpg 2012-06-09_14-54-27_239.jpg (133.1 KB, 783 views) File Type: jpg Resampled_2012-06-08_22-44-01_968.jpg (112.9 KB, 784 views)
Ok I got in trouble for posting specifics but I don't agree with the fact she wasn't listed as a provider in the first place and second she is a ripoff artist. I see who eccie staff rather protect. The ripoff artist instead of their loyal community
Well, for one, posting specifics about anyone, whether it's a provider or a hobbyist, is not allowed. That's like outing their personal information. A huge no-no on this board. Secondly, it's your call whether you see Verified Providers or Registered Members.. Girls who are "Registered Members" haven't gone through the process of being verified, either through reviews or having other clients refer her. Verified Providers have, and they are often more reliable with more established reviews and often times better service and a better rep. You will find some girls who have a number of reviews, but they'll reflect poor service or a bad attitude. It's all about finding the right women with a good reputation and great service... but it will require some effort and research. Good luck on your search and that sucks that that happened to you with this provider! I'd say don't loan ANY girl money on here, regardless of what she says her situation is or how established she is.. It's a hard lesson some guys have to learn because of dishonest providers unfortunately.
This was hard to read side to side because you posted those supersized photos. But man you fell for one of the oldest tricks in the books. Streetwalkers have been doing this since cars were invented. Never let the girl out of your sight, except for maybe a quick trip to the restroom, once the money changes hands.
I understand your frustration and apologize for the confusion. However please remember that having verified status does not mean Eccie is affiliated in any way with a provider's business practice. Remember this is a play at your own risk hobby, so shit like this will and has happened to us all......even me
Best thing to do is report back like you have (within the forum guidelines of course) and let everyone else know. If a pattern develops the staff may decided to sanction that provider's posting privileges or whatever administrative action it deems appropriate.

We don't test them before they're put on the shelf but if we did..... but if we did whoa buddy some of these girls would stay in the "test" phase for a long time before they hit the shelf.
Basically I was killing time going through craigslist casual encounters. I usually dont go far on that intentionally but this one time I got a reply from Samantha telling me how she is behind in her rent and needed help. Originally Posted by johntheplumber7
Where exactly am I missing that this is a girl on Eccie?
She is not on Eccie that's why I was confused myself. She goes through craigslist Dallas casual encounters. I was just trying to give our community a heads up on her do it doesnt happen to anyone else, but the moderators jumped my shit for putting specifics for someone not even on Eccie!!!