Ladies: Bad Time Triggers

What's your "red line" when it comes to Hobbyists? Call (or text) after call without results? If he shows up smelling like a public toilet do you point him to the shower or wave him off? If he's scratching his genitals do you check them out or presume there's likely something going on? If there's skid marks in his undies when he drops them to the floor do you hand him a wipe? If he's old enough to be your Dad (or grandfather) and can't see his dick b/c of his belly is it too much to overcome? What are some of the triggers that make your sessions more difficult?
If you dont have skidmarks on your undies how do you distinguish between front and back?

What's your "red line" when it comes to Hobbyists? Call (or text) after call without results? If he shows up smelling like a public toilet do you point him to the shower or wave him off? If he's scratching his genitals do you check them out or presume there's likely something going on? If there's skid marks in his undies when he drops them to the floor do you hand him a wipe? If he's old enough to be your Dad (or grandfather) and can't see his dick b/c of his belly is it too much to overcome? What are some of the triggers that make your sessions more difficult? Originally Posted by txcwby6
When he shows up smelling like he has been camping for 3 days and hasn't had a bath, wanting a BBBJ and CIM.
When he shows up smelling like he has been camping for 3 days and hasn't had a bath, wanting a BBBJ and CIM. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
So when are you seeing your next client best? :P
When the dude has a BLOWOUT in the middle of session !

It's hard to keep a straight face when the stinch of feces is about 14 inches away from you. Forget skidmarks, we're talking BLOWOUT. OMG

Trash all the linens, the comforter, the pillows & get him outta here!! Uggg....open all the windows and air that MUTHA out for the rest of the day. Gag me.

It happened.

Talk about a bad day.
IP, That is fucking hilarious! Disgusting, but absolutely comedic gold!
By blowout, do you mean gas or solids?
By blowout, do you mean gas or solids? Originally Posted by badidea
There are some things that are beyond bad taste, even on a SHMB
By blowout, do you mean gas or solids? Originally Posted by badidea

Wow...the fact that someone wants to know...let alone asked the question...gives me pause.
Sorry, the whole story is simply beyond my imagination. Maybe that is good thng
When the dude has a BLOWOUT in the middle of session !

It's hard to keep a straight face when the stinch of feces is about 14 inches away from you. Forget skidmarks, we're talking BLOWOUT. OMG

Trash all the linens, the comforter, the pillows & get him outta here!! Uggg....open all the windows and air that MUTHA out for the rest of the day. Gag me.

It happened.

Talk about a bad day. Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Well heck IP, you probably caused it by getting the fucktard all twisted up. Here the poor fucktard is trying not to ring the bell but IP's persists in doing whatever she was doing and the fucktard's innards got twisted up and WHAM.
I've had something like that happen to me with a client before. I look over and what do I see, he unknownly droped a turd! Awful! Ruined the mood totally and needless to say, I had NO PROBLEM keeping his money even if services weren't rendered.

But hey, a turd is nothing......I had a client die once.

So it can get worse then a client pooing.....
I HAVE to hear the story about the client who died.........

I carry a defibrillator in my monkey bag for exactly those situations!!!

Hell, I actually have clients who request it.......takes "sparking up the bedroom" to a whole new level!

Spikebaby
The Original Jenna of Dallas
Hmmmmmm...I've used the pads on my nuts with zaps from a TENS but I can't imagine getting the pops delivered by a defrillator.
So now I feel a LOT better, having not died, dropped a duece off in the bed or practiced my high velocity evacuation during an appointment.