The absurdity and evil of it all - the Senile Biden Admin

I know there are 2 other threads calling out the idiocy of Senile Biden bashing Christians by celebrating the holiest day of the year as National Trans Visibility Day

Lets be real - Why did this day demand a proclamation from the President of the United States,

Over the most sacred day in all of Christendom?

For what reason exactly except to bash Christians?

This isn't just an insult to the Christian faith, and indeed an intolerable one, but it is more than that. It is also a deliberate provocation against Christians

Especially considering this:

Iam saddened by such hate.
Evil is in our faces.

It always has been but we did not always see it.

Do you see it now???

God gave us eyes to see.

See.

God gave us ears to hear.

Hear.

Don’t deny, avoid, or make excuses for the TRUTH you see and the TRUTH you hear.

Face the TRUTH.

The good, the bad, and the ugly.
Iam saddened by such hate. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Indeed. Sounds kinda woke to me.
Indeed. Sounds kinda woke to me. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In my years on eccie. I've never seen the pure hate that these threads represent. Turns my stomach. I'm actually holding my tongue.
The faux outrage over a date that has been on the books for a while now . This year it happens to fall on Easter.
So what. Biden supported the holiday. So what.
Biden is not bashing Christians. Christians know of tolerance and understanding. Compassion for others. Intolerance is hateful and spiteful. Looking at this with an open mind. This transgender day coinciding with Easter this year is a good thing symbolically. Both holidays at their core are about judgement tolerance and love for one another.
Easter wasn't made up out of the thin air unlike all these alphbet days you fruit loops came up with!!!!
It can be argued that all holidays were made up out of thin air.
Iam saddened by such hate. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Me also, mate. ... I'm saddened by the hateful threads
on the site... Hateful threads against Religion.
Constant hateful threads against Trump... Some hateful
threads about Biden... Hateful threads about others. ...

... Who would start such hateful threads??

... Let he who is without sin surely cast the first stone.
(Read something about that in me new Bible)

#### Salty
The deeply evil thing Senile Biden has done in declaring yesterday "Trans Visibility Day" is a deliberate and satanic mockery of God Himself on the holiest day of the year. We have NEVER seen brazen evil like this from any US leader. A line has been crossed.

I'm saddened by the hateful threads
on the site... Hateful threads against Religion.
Constant hateful threads against Trump...

Some hateful threads about Biden... Hateful threads about others. ...

... Who would start such hateful threads??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You could ask that of the guy in the mirror and the rest of the posters who initiate the majority of posts in the PGH sandbox forum. In fact, the vast majority of those posts start out filled with vilifying Biden and Dems in general. Yet to my last check on the news. Biden hasn't been charged with a single crime.

But another Guy has been Charged with more than 80 plus felonies, and has admitted to crimes as much so. Grabbing, assaulting etc.

"When you're a star- they let you!"

If you're shocked at the hatred, perhaps stop being complicit.
In among the absurdity of a National Trans Visibility day on EASTER SUNDAY of all days when there are about 4 months of the leftists celebrating this craziness, does anyone recall how the leftists celebrated Transgender Visibility Day last year? Here is a hint - one of their tranny's targeted and killed Christians in a mass shooting event.

This absurdity is out of control
  • Devo
  • 04-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Funny, I see some hate on both sides, aren't Catholics being investigated by the FBI?

Government oppression of religion, IE, Covid, targeting Christians, that's not so Christian, is it?

I belonged to the Pink Pistols of Pittsburgh, to offer free firearms transfers to anyone gay who did NOT own a firearm, I did this right after the gay nightclub shooting in Florida.

I left because people were quitting if a non gay person belonged to the group, and the few folks who were interested in getting on site training only wanted to go to shops or ranges owned by................

Another queer person.

That folks is hatred, plain and simple, it goes BOTH ways, and if you won't admit that, you are a HYPOCRITE.
$100 says BerryBerry never heard of any of those days before he looked them up. It’s hilarious how much work he puts in to feed his outrage addiction.
$100 says BerryBerry never heard of any of those days before he looked them up. It’s hilarious how much work he puts in to feed his outrage addiction. Originally Posted by Mistershark
... Since I know for a FACT the Berry DID know-of at least
two of the days already - because he mentioned them to me
- YOU can send yer hundred $$$$ over this-way.

Hmmmm... Though with the "absurdity and evil" of things,
I'll surely do a nice thing and allow you to keep yer cash.

However, I do know-of some GREAT Bibles that you can buy
with the money... $$$$

#### Salty