Nebraska and Maine

The two mentioned states who actually vote the way their constituents do in electoral votes, by representative %, are being points of attack by the GOP. Why isn't that surprising?

Well DJT and his GOP minions have decided to ask Nebraska to change how they do that voting allocation back to a winner takes all as a majority of states do. Why>?

Cause DJT needs all the red votes he can get from the red hat areas of the country. In order to try to leverage and cheat- and of course what wouldn't he do for any advantage, is to change the constitution of that State- despite the legislature of same telling them - you're too late, we are already in recess for making changes to that state.

Anytime you have the GOP involved in voting actions,- they immediately turn to just "finding the votes". Raffensberger knows, now Nebraska knows, and soon everyone will see just how fucked up the MAGA movement is about cheating ppl out of their states rights in having their votes counted as they were implied.
... Hmmmm... WHO is "Raffensberger"? ... A new footballer??
Or do you mean Brad Raffensperger? ... Must be.
Yes, Mr. Raffensperger know how to "find the votes" when they
are OVER-COUNTED for Biden...

... No worrys on Nebraska and Maine there, mate.
As the Nebraska measure has so-far Failed... And Maine will
surely do whatever they want. Rhyming and such... That
Miller fellow up there surely likes to take a drink...
And Susan Collins can't be counted on...

So one is a wino - and the other is a RINO....

#### Salty
Hopefully we will ALL see the facts as they are presented in the upcoming GA trial. And one side will prevail vs those claiming Witch hunters are after them.

Nebraskans will tell the Dumpster Team to GFY, as they will not change their state constitution without a lot of legislational discussion. There are several reasons they voted to have it as it is, and they will continue to do so. Actually all states should follow them as models. States like CA and TX and PA would not throw 100% of those votes one way, and disenfranchise their constituents as they currently do. A much fairer representation would be the result. For both sides
The two mentioned states who actually vote the way their constituents do in electoral votes, by representative %, are being points of attack by the GOP. Why isn't that surprising?

Well DJT and his GOP minions have decided to ask Nebraska to change how they do that voting allocation back to a winner takes all as a majority of states do. Why>?
Originally Posted by eyecu2
And why should Nebraska split up its vote and give one electoral vote to the leftists? Does New York, California or any blue state do so? Are you going to call on them to do the same thing?

Also. you do realize don't you that this discussion started within Nebraska. Gov. Jim Pillen has been great endorsing the electoral college "winner-take-all" model in Nebraska. And the majority of the legislature there agrees
And why should Nebraska split up its vote and give one electoral vote to the leftists? Does New York, California or any blue state do so? Are you going to call on them to do the same thing?

Also. you do realize don't you that this discussion started within Nebraska. Gov. Jim Pillen has been great endorsing the electoral college "winner-take-all" model in Nebraska. And the majority of the legislature there agrees Originally Posted by berryberry

I've made multiple posts to the fact that I don't agree with the winner take all perspective of any electoral votes.

I think that is NOT representative of those constituents in general and while I don't agree with it being a popular vote overall, I think the fact that states throwing all their votes towards one candidate is NEVER a fair representation of the general populous.

How can 49% of any group feel that are being representative when the other 51% gets to have 100% of the votes? It's a total bullshit way of representing the state's people, and should model those of both Maine and Nebraska in the remaining 48 states and US controlled territories. I think ALL states, Red or Blue majority, need to offer full representation of their voters. It's that mentality that keeps politicians in office when they should have been sent out to pasture long long ago. I may be in the minority on same cases, and in the majority in others. I just don't think that it's fair to take away the votes of the other side.

Gov. Pillen is another red hat shill, who is just looking to be in-line with the other red hats. Simple politics - and a rush to mainstream MAGA mindedness. IMHO
I've made multiple posts to the fact that I don't agree with the winner take all perspective of any electoral votes.

I think that is NOT representative of those constituents in general and while I don't agree with it being a popular vote overall, I think the fact that states throwing all their votes towards one candidate is NEVER a fair representation of the general populous.

How can 49% of any group feel that are being representative when the other 51% gets to have 100% of the votes? It's a total bullshit way of representing the state's people, and should model those of both Maine and Nebraska in the remaining 48 states and US controlled territories. I think ALL states, Red or Blue majority, need to offer full representation of their voters. It's that mentality that keeps politicians in office when they should have been sent out to pasture long long ago. I may be in the minority on same cases, and in the majority in others. I just don't think that it's fair to take away the votes of the other side.

Gov. Pillen is another red hat shill, who is just looking to be in-line with the other red hats. Simple politics - and a rush to mainstream MAGA mindedness. IMHO Originally Posted by eyecu2
Well it really is funny how you say all that but have never called out California, New York or other leftists hellholes on here for not changing the way electoral votes are allocated

You only chose to bring the issue up to criticize Nebraska and MAGA - why is that?