Review: Price was right with SA HappaQueen

Date: early Dec 2017
Provider: HappaQueen - SA
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: Will provide
URL / Website: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-613d21535aeb
City: Lewisville
State: Texas
Address: Right off 35, Flower Mound/Lewisville border. (Sorry, not my normal 'hood)
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: lfk, bbbj, mpcfs
Session Length: 45 ish
Fee: negotiable (free)
Hair Color and Length: Very short dark, curly.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She is half asian thus the Happa in her name. Small natural breasts, pierced nipples. Cute-ish face, but definitely BBW. Chest tattoo.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting
Good review! Thanks Kat!
Are they giving premium for SA reviews?
I have no idea, but thought even if they aren't it would make it easier for people to find info.
DaddyDom Little girl.

https://ultra-fantasy.myshopify.com/...w/ddlg-culture Originally Posted by Kataskicana
That was... unexpected...

Thanks for the intel..
thanks for the intel... im too cheap to front the cash to communicate with these girls
  • Go4it
  • 12-13-2017, 10:01 AM
If your paying them up front just to communicate -- you're doing it wrong. No need for exchange of $ until the deed is done.
If your paying them up front just to communicate -- you're doing it wrong. No need for exchange of $ until the deed is done. Originally Posted by Go4it
don't you have to pay on this site to talk to the girls?
You do need premium access. But for that monthly fee you can make a shitload of connections. I've got half my time left and have found several cheap pay per meet girls and gotten some freebies.

Once you exchange a few notes most ghirls are happy to move to Snapchat, kik, or regular texts... before I let my membership lapse I'll save the pics of all the ones I'm talking to still. Probably keep me busy until the spring.
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2017, 10:37 AM
You do need premium access. But for that monthly fee you can make a shitload of connections. I've got half my time left and have found several cheap pay per meet girls and gotten some freebies.

Once you exchange a few notes most ghirls are happy to move to Snapchat, kik, or regular texts... before I let my membership lapse I'll save the pics of all the ones I'm talking to still. Probably keep me busy until the spring. Originally Posted by Kataskicana
Good Intel
If I’m not mistakenly, the mobile app gives you an option to do a short term membership which is much less than the full month fee. Going to their website, you only get the option for the monthly term.
Damn dude. Are you getting comp'd by SA to get the word out?

Three SA reviews in 2 days?

Beginning to doubt your story. All this free pussy on SA and here we are on ECCIE spending cash?

Not buying it.
Actually, if you're a new member you can message the girls but can't read incoming messages (I believe there is a limit). Just PM them your hobby phone number and tell them you don't check this often. Worked for me a few times, but I broke down and spent the $ anyway.

I'll post a few reviews as well. Whenever you share intel of free/cheap pussy on eccie it's like throwing meat to a pack of starving dogs