URL / Website: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-ea1a50bd1c54
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Many visits: Mesquite, Dallas, Arlington
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, FIA, FIV, BBBJ, BLS, MPFS, CIM, NQNS. MSOG
Session Length: 90 - 120 minutes
Fee: About $$ a visit
Hair Color and Length: Long Brunette, keeps it up a lot of the time.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's tiny... she says 5'0" but I don't believe she's over 4'10". Nice, natural breasts that fit her body. A little bit of a mommy tummy. Great little booty. Her SA pics are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
[ut down contact info

This SA contact just is not doing it
Let the girls know you're reviewing them on eccie, and get permission to post some kinda contact info... Trying to contact her through SA is near impossible without buying their membership... Mods, there's gotta be a rule about this, no point reviewing the girl when most of the people viewing the reviews have no way of getting ahold of the girl....
  • shilo
  • 12-21-2017, 05:37 AM
A useless review without contact info.
STAFF PLEASE REMOVE VERYGOOD69 post showing this girls number. She is LIVID for it being posted!
+1 to the post above. she doesn't want her # on here
Not right to post someone's real number without consent. That's not a 'professional' number or a 'management' number. That's the number she uses for family and work. Not cool.
Oh wow not cool!!

Hey kataskicana average was $$ plus room right?
I didn't count the room because I know some people have SA girls come to their homes. She is definitely outcall only though.
Ok cool to know thanks for sharing, she hasnt replied yet on SA im guessing her phone got flooded after somebody share her real phone number
  • BLM69
  • 12-21-2017, 10:10 PM
She's a hot little thing, I'm texting her after the holidays
not active on SA since 12-14
I texted her and got the following intel:
she appears to be a civilian, has no idea what Eccie is
was on SA actually trying to find a SO
is NOT interested in hooking up for cash
did NOT give permission for her RW phone number to be given out
has NO idea who wrote the review or who gave out her number (my impression, she had never met these men)
says her phone has been swamped with mongers and she is NOT pleased
her texts seemed coherent and not the ranting of a BSC woman as she bemoaned this mess she did not make

wouldn't surprise me if she has to change her number

my advice, do not contact her, she is not interested, and all you will get is an unhappy person trying to make the madness stop, assuming she responds to you, which is doubtful
Per the SA thread in the Men's Lounge, she had been doing PPM (pay per meet) with many dudes here on Eccie for a weeks. If people had contacted her through SA I am pretty sure she would have been receptive.

That said, I never gave out her number and I reported that post. She is 100% a civilian and I'm sure she's horrified people are sharing her number as a hooker.

People have been posting mini-reviews and snippets on SA girls in the men's lounge for a long time. I thought writing real reviews of the girls would make info on these SA girls more searchable and give people a better idea what they could expect if they arranged to spend time with these women. In theory, the main point of this site...