Best extras club in Austin?

Just curious everyone’s thoughts here. Of the “known” extras clubs, I’ve only been to Divas and XTC. Tbh, I find XTC to be full of scammers and find Divas to be a much better bang for your buck and odds of fun without feeling ripped off.

However, I haven’t been to P10 Highland, Chicas, or Landing Strip. If I’m missing any “extras” clubs lmk.

The Roses, P10 North, Ricks, Palazio seem a little higher end and in a different category than the ones above.

Then Bare and Foxys are afterhours more urban clubs.

Just my 2 cents. Interested in everyone else’s takes.
Coming to Austin next week and curious on the same. My research says Diva's and XTC are the only options.
Not an encounter moved from strip club forum
I find XTC not as same as what it used to be since they added those booths next to the VIP section. I used to have plenty of extras when I used to go but on my last two visits has been disappointing. It’s always the same girls and they are not that hot. They alright, but not worth the money and the haggling. Lots of scammers there too especially if you are new and they will know this.

Divas. I went there last week and had cfs in vip section, but it was a bit uncomfortable. They chick was hot. If you into just quicky sure but for me it lacked a lot of passion and the always checking for management despite the obvious reasons is also a bit of a turn off and disconnect. It’s also more expensive there.