Question for Mr Tran or others who have been there

Ok Chung and any others that visited Beautiful Vietnam 🇻🇳, when I was there
in 1970 we had some beautiful women who worked in the clubs. I always thought
the ones who had some French in them were the prettiest. Ur thoughts!!!
2nd question, I’ve often wondered what happen to those girls after NVN
reunited the country?? Any ideas???
SemperFi Marble Mt SVN 69-70
bro,

chung is a 60 year old white guy from Garland. Not sure id trust his advice on this subject. LOL
bro,

chung is a 60 year old white guy from Garland. Not sure id trust his advice on this subject. LOL Originally Posted by cage196
In this new world you can Identify as anything you want. I identify as a paraplegic Buddhist aboriginal taiwanese binary lesbian
In this new world you can Identify as anything you want. I identify as a paraplegic Buddhist aboriginal taiwanese binary lesbian Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
All of that just to get that Blue Wheel Chair logo parking space?

The cookies from your web browsing has problem screwed up Google's algorithms a whole lot. LOL
Is that how it works? I identify as a supermodel-dating billionaire.

Bring it on, ladies!
bro,

chung is a 60 year old white guy from Garland. Not sure id trust his advice on this subject. LOL Originally Posted by cage196
Hardly, LOL. But on the age, I'll take that over Txcasper's insistence that I'm in my 80's, and AsianP's that I'm in my 70's. Considering neither knows a God Damn thing about anything, I can laugh it off easily.

Ok Chung and any others that visited Beautiful Vietnam 🇻🇳, when I was there
in 1970 we had some beautiful women who worked in the clubs. I always thought
the ones who had some French in them were the prettiest. Ur thoughts!!!
2nd question, I’ve often wondered what happen to those girls after NVN
reunited the country?? Any ideas???
SemperFi Marble Mt SVN 69-70 Originally Posted by Financeman22
I wouldn't disagree, but of course it's a matter of opinion. The French-mix Ladies are more fair, of course, and typically have sleeker cheekbones. The full-blooded Viet Dancers were typically Country Girls, who came to Sài Gòn to escape a boring existence of poverty, and many were not ethnically Kinh (main ethnicity), so there was a broad range of looks. So from my POV, yes, the girls with, say, 20-50% French heritage, were standouts among the Go Go elite.

Post-war they dispersed much as the regular citizenry did. Some went to Thailand to work, some came here as Refugees. Some were from France originally, and returned. There's no one answer, nor even several answers.