Too much pussy

As I write this, I can't help feeling my intentions will backfire, but here goes...

I'm not going to chase all that new pussy anymore. I'm going to write far fewer reviews... hopefully SL or Sixx will pass my review count soon. I'll continue to post, but only when I have something meaningful to contribute.

Two of my ECCIE buddies have gone lower profile in the past few months, and they did it without "announcing" it. So it's a bit self serving to do this, but here's why...

One of the very few new gals on the scene who I really wanted to meet turned me down, after we traded many fun PMs, b/c I am too "high profile" or something like that. And of course that's not the first time.

Being a top reviewer has gotten me some advantages, I guess. I was offered a $50.00 discount on an hour session. Once. And maybe some gals will see me b/c of all the reviews, but no one has ever said that. Don't worry, I don't feel sorry for myself, I'm just gonna "focus" better.

Like on... those two gals I took for sushi. And the one I took to the birthday party. And the one I took to Dave and Busters. And the one who read me her poem.

That way, I might be able to catch up with some old friends, and maybe meet one or two others.

I realize that there hasnt been a posting this goofy since Blenderhead did his thing a year ago (hope I'm not pissing you off by mentioning that). But it's been cathartic for me to write it. And that's why I'm saying it.
We'll miss your massive input.
I have so much to say to you, but I'm mobile right now and I probably wouldn't want to say it in public anyway. If you're interested in a discussion with someone who's had similar experiences, feel free to PM me.
As I write this, I can't help feeling my intentions will backfire, but here goes...

Not at all

I'm not going to chase all that new pussy anymore. I'm going to write far fewer reviews... hopefully SL or Sixx will pass my review count soon. I'll continue to post, but only when I have something meaningful to contribute.

Maybe SL will pass you. I am quite bored of many things hobby related. It is what it is

One of the very few new gals on the scene who I really wanted to meet turned me down, after we traded many fun PMs, b/c I am too "high profile" or something like that. And of course that's not the first time.

They are worried that you will tell it like it is. Translation, you won't WK the reviews like many have on some gals such as Wicked Heather or a Shannon Shane, etc. A review like yours could be damaging to a new provider if she is not what she claims to be. They would prefer to see a kiss ass reviewer.

Being a top reviewer has gotten me some advantages, I guess. I was offered a $50.00 discount on an hour session.

Of course it has its advantages. Nothing wrong with that at all. Many people take recon from posters like you and I.

But it's been cathartic for me to write it. And that's why I'm saying it. Originally Posted by Cityjazz
Nothing wrong with that. I doubt we have seen the last of your postings, that's a good thing

sixx
Yes, I can sense that the time is right. After all, there are only seven days in a week... And this way you can remember her name without looking up a review... And she will remember yours. Well, the good thing about riding off into the sunset is that this has a pause, rewind and fast forward buttons. So we can just kinda semi lurk. This is not the end, beginning of a really good thing I think. If you need a lurking buddy, I am still around!
....and darkness fell over the hobby.
hear that? thats the collective "gasp of disbelief" of every vagina in Austin
hear that? thats the collective "gasp of disbelief" of every vagina in Austin Originally Posted by knotty man

hear that? thats the collective "gasp of disbelief" of every vagina in Austin Originally Posted by knotty man

sounded like a queef to me.
So will the new girls.

We'll miss your massive input. Originally Posted by rockerrick
too bad I missed our 3pm the other day, would have loved to gotten the chance to meet you.. oh well maybe next time
Elivs has left the building....
  • ztonk
  • 03-02-2012, 12:07 PM
This thread reminds me of the ones the ladies post all the time when they decide to "retire".

z
I realize that there hasnt been a posting this goofy since Blenderhead did his thing a year ago (hope I'm not pissing you off by mentioning that). Originally Posted by Cityjazz
Nope, I don't regret that goofiness one bit. Have fun whatever you decide to do! I don't know how you had time for all those girls!
. Originally Posted by Cityjazz
CJ - Just think of the tens of thousands of dollars you're saving by putting your hobby in neutral....at least for a while. I think taking a major break from the hobby is good for both the guys and the gals. It's the same as eating your favorite ice cream for breakfast,lunch and dinner everyday and nothing else. It's great for a few days but after a while you even get tired of it. The hobby loses a lot of that rookie "high" you get early in the game......still fun but not the same. I hope you enjoy your new pace CJ.