Killings of Kaufman County district attorneys. Care to speculate?

An assistant prosecutor was killed a couple of months ago in Kaufman County - gunned down in broad daylight outside the courthouse.

This week, his boss and the boss's wife, were killed in their home:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/31/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1

Here is the article about the assistant DA:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/31/justic...ing/index.html

Any one care to offer up suspects?
Aryan Brotherhood. Crazy.
Aryan Brotherhood. Crazy. Originally Posted by timpage
I'm thinking Mexican drug gangs are more likely.
Looks like it's wide open at this point -- but if forced to guess, I'd go with the Aryan Brotherhood.

I remember seeing some mention in the Dallas media that Mark Hasse (the prosecutor who was murdered 2 months ago) had worked on some cases involving that gang. It was also mentioned by ABC News:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/prosec...1#.UVjt5r4o6Um

Remember the thug who recently murdered the Colorado prison chief executive? He was the recent parolee who died in a shootout with sheriff's deputies about 50 miles NW of Dallas, and he was reportedly involved with the Aryan Brotherhood.

Since he was apparently on his way to the Dallas area, could he have been intending to hook up with like-minded killers and hatemongers, and could he and his cohorts have been involved with planning both of the murders?

That seems to be an angle that will be looked at very closely.
Mexican drug gangs typically prosecuted by the Feds, not out in Kaufman.
Bill Ayers, The Weathermen, Earth Liberation Front, numerous other left wing groups who might kill an honorable and decent family man like DA McClellan and his wife, or the Honorable Mark Hasse, and along with the media try to frame up the right wing. Attacking and killing those guys and his wife was despicable, an attack on us all.
Clearly, the most likely would be Mexican Mafia - they do this all the time in Old Mexico. Them bringing it to the States would be quite the escalation but poor kids looking to become big time might risk it.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2013, 09:52 PM
Bill Ayers, The Weathermen, Earth Liberation Front, numerous other left wing groups who might kill an honorable and decent family man like DA McClellan and his wife, or the Honorable Mark Hasse, and along with the media try to frame up the right wing. . Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
WTF...I'm suprised you haven't been kicked from the tribe. You post some stupid shit.

Attacking and killing those guys and his wife was despicable, an attack on us all.
. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No it is not.

Clearly, the most likely would be Mexican Mafia - they do this all the time in Old Mexico. Them bringing it to the States would be quite the escalation but poor kids looking to become big time might risk it. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Did you read the link CaptainMidnight provided before doing your own CSI?
Bill Ayers, The Weathermen, Earth Liberation Front, numerous other left wing groups who might kill an honorable and decent family man like DA McClellan and his wife, or the Honorable Mark Hasse, and along with the media try to frame up the right wing. Attacking and killing those guys and his wife was despicable, an attack on us all.
Clearly, the most likely would be Mexican Mafia - they do this all the time in Old Mexico. Them bringing it to the States would be quite the escalation but poor kids looking to become big time might risk it. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

What a dipshit.

If you'd left out the conspiracy shit, it would have been a decent post.
What a great post..

If you'd not left out the conspiracy shit, it would have been a shitty post. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
Of course when that old, worn out relic Hillary talks about vast right wing conspiracies, liberals buy into that.
WTF...I'm suprised you haven't been kicked from the tribe. (I retained the misspelling of surprised)

Diversity - it is a strength. We take all kinds.

It is an attack on us all because it is an attack on the system we rely upon for justice, you ignorant shithead.
It is an attack on all of us because as the man said, "if they are willing to shoot a cop (law enforcement official) then they have no problems shooting a civilian.".
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2013, 10:08 AM
It is an attack on you chickenshits that rely on the government to protect your candy ass's!
It is an attack on you chickenshits that rely on the government to protect your candy ass's! Originally Posted by WTF
What the fuck are they paid for, idiot?
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2013, 11:39 AM
What the fuck are they paid for, idiot? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
According to COG, to suppress our liberties! He ain't all wrong in that assessment.
According to COG, to suppress our liberties! He ain't all wrong in that assessment. Originally Posted by WTF
I tend to think some government agencies are worse than others, and some are quite essential.
Locals tend to be quite a bit less oppressive than the Feds, though they tend to look dimly upon the perfectly reasonable commercial sex industry.