Moderating

I guess we have been good boys and girls....

We have lost 1/2 of the moderating team, we are down to foX and John Bull. I guess WTP and PJ decided to behave.

Yeah right...
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Now it's party time.
Time for the thread on no piece of a** is worth so much money
I think we scared them away.
Time for the thread on no piece of a** is worth so much money Originally Posted by discreetgent
Again????
Please Lords & Ladies. Not the value of the piece thread.

Actually, given the amount of posting in this Forum, we've had a remarkable dearth of hurt feelings etc. and I've seen no actual violations.

I would ask that if any of you feel the need to comment to me about a particular post or thread, please send a url along with your PM or email. You may also reach the mods by using the Report Post icon at the bottom of your Avatar box.
Please Lords & Ladies. Not the value of the piece thread.

Actually, given the amount of posting in this Forum, we've had a remarkable dearth of hurt feelings etc. and I've seen no actual violations.

I would ask that if any of you feel the need to comment to me about a particular post or thread, please send a url along with your PM or email. You may also reach the mods by using the Report Post icon at the bottom of your Avatar box. Originally Posted by John Bull
Really? You've got to be kidding me!
Really? You've got to be kidding me! Originally Posted by NicholetteM
By PMB standards, this place is VERY tame.
By PMB standards, this place is VERY tame. Originally Posted by pjorourke
What he said.

OMG I agreed with PJ on something, must be PJ is the blind squirrel who found a nut
I guess we have been good boys and girls....

We have lost 1/2 of the moderating team, we are down to foX and John Bull. I guess WTP and PJ decided to behave.

Yeah right... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Ya'll have two top knotch folk lookin' after ya. There was a realignment due to time constraints on staff. Yeah, some folks have real world stuff ta do! LOL

HID
  • foX
  • 02-05-2010, 08:05 AM
....... and pointed out that I seem to be one of two mods here, and that I was suspiciously absent from the forum. You ladies and gents are so well behaved, I actually didn't even know the forum was up and running until Ansley told me about it when we were having breakfast recently. OOOOPPPPPS

I'm sure PJ will start causing trouble and hurting feelings, so I'll be watching him for sure.

Adieu (for now) from the world’s laziest mod..............
I'm sure PJ will start causing trouble and hurting feelings, so I'll be watching him for sure.
Adieu (for now) from the world’s laziest mod.............. Originally Posted by foX
Don't worry I am sure that DG will work hard at keeping PJ straight....lost cause but one must try...

Between the Hurricanes and T-Toy...PJ has to be alert!

Good to see you here ole great one! (enough of that shit)
  • foX
  • 02-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Good to see you here ole great one! (enough of that shit) Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Yea, great, that's me, LOLOL. Good to be here, and sorry I missed you on your strafing run through the metroplex this week, my old friend.