Does anyone talk about P-U-S-S-Y on here anymore?

Just askin'
Funny you should mention that, I was just discussing Pussy over dinner this evening
Yes and at approximately 11:30 AM I was working the smile, one hour later I was right in the middle of it.....What a way to start off celebrating one's birthday.
Gratuitous Diamonds & Pussy...

Does anyone talk about P-U-S-S-Y on here anymore? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I don't really talk about it, I just do it

I had some today and I'm having some tomorrow
I don't really talk about it, I just do it

I had some today and I'm having some tomorrow Originally Posted by geniusman
I have one every day!!
yeah, I know. I'm hilarious
Hey LRR--

I'll share my cock w/ you if you share your pussy w/ me.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Just askin' Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Talk about it?.....I go to seminars on it. I dream about it. The food I order depends on if I'm in the mood to just lick a little pus' or eat the ever loving fuc out of it! It consumes me. Every decision I make is with it in mind.

In fact I teach a class, of women only, each week just how important their pussies are. If not for that moist pussy situated right between their legs , tucked neatly below their cute lil belly button and thank goodness in front of their assy-hole, they would be treated like we treat our men friends. That is to say indifferent! What kinda world would that be? Cold, Cold Cold. . .

So you make a excellent point, we do not talk near enough about the greatest thing ever invented in the civilized world. PUSSY! Pussy rules the world! I have no idea why we are so scared to talk about it...it's like Death, something nobody likes to think about but it is always lurking around the corner. We are always running after one and away from the other. (Well except for the necrophiliacs amongist us! ) lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cElGkLteMyo&feature=re lated"]YouTube- 50 Cent - i smell pussy-backdown (live)[/ame]
In fact I teach a class of women each week just how important their pussies are. Originally Posted by WTF
I laughed at this first...but then again you are probably right on this after all. LOL
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2010, 10:02 AM
I laughed at this first...but then again you are probably right on this after all. LOL Originally Posted by Woody of TX
There should of been a comma after class Woody and a 'only after women! LOL Make a huge difference in my intent!

In fact I teach a class, of women only each week on just how important their pussies are.
(Well except for the necrophiliacs amongist us! ) lol Originally Posted by WTF
Would also have been looked upon with askance at aspd lol
So a woman is just a life support system for a pussy?

Or if women didn't have a pussy there would be a bounty on them?

Is that what you mean?
it was on the tip of my tongue last night. literally.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2010, 09:54 PM
So a woman is just a life support system for a pussy?

Or if women didn't have a pussy there would be a bounty on them?

Is that what you mean? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
No, if you were asking me.

But you have to admit that it would be a different dynamic.

Thank you for asking.