Killings of Kaufman County district attorneys. Care to speculate?

You can put (anything) in my mouth, but they are (organs) coming from your (Lycra shorts), WPF. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FIXED IT FOR YOU!

Sorry folks. I just saw an opening... A big one!
Doesn't change WPF's lies, or your hypocrisy, Assup.

They have announced the police have arrested the WIFE of the J.P. in relation to the murders of the D.A. and his wife.

KAUFMAN, TX -- North Texas authorities have arrested the wife of a former justice of the peace who was charged with making a terroristic threat in connection with the shooting deaths of a district attorney and his wife.

Kim Lene Williams was arrested early Wednesday. Online jail records do not list charges against her and officials in Kaufman County wouldn't immediately comment on the reason for her arrest.

What are the odds her alias is "Busted Up"?

Old Dingus
Maybe her prints are on the keyboard on which the threat was typed!!!!

Since "we" are speculating! Think of the odds of that?

About the same as the JP's car driving out of the neighborhood in which he has relatives, or fingerprints on weapons he has stored. I guess she didn't have any "residue" on her hands either.
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1052703374]Since "we" are speculating! Think of the odds of that?/QUOTE]

Not sure if " 'we' are speculating!" is a shot at me. I just restated what was released and reported. BTW, it is also reported that she is charged with capital murder.

Yes, innocent until proven guilty.

What do you suggest is speculation?

Old Dingus
Considering they have not announced that they have the murder weapon ballistically matched to the bullets, or that they can specifically tie the car to the murder scene, they are really going all in with this arrest. I would be shocked if they do not have something concrete they hasn't been made public. If they don't tie it all together soon, they are going to look real bad.
Former Justice of the Peace Williams actually had a somewhat plausible story about the monitors that he took, claiming he was going to use them on the job. Johnny Cochran could make it all look like a vendetta at this point.(Of course, since he is dead, it might be difficult for him to actually do it)
Nevertheless, I'm rooting for Kaufman County to see that justice is done.
I would be shocked if they do not have something concrete they hasn't been made public. If they don't tie it all together soon, they are going to look real bad.

Nevertheless, I'm rooting for Kaufman County to see that justice is done. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Let's see the science. #1 on the "justice is done"! Just get the right folks.
[QUOTE=Old Dingus;1052703429]
Since "we" are speculating! Think of the odds of that?/QUOTE]

Not sure if " 'we' are speculating!" is a shot at me. I just restated what was released and reported. BTW, it is also reported that she is charged with capital murder.

Yes, innocent until proven guilty.

What do you suggest is speculation?

Old Dingus Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not taking a shot at anyone.

It looks like they focused on this couple from the get go.

The media hyped up the speculation: supremacy groups, cartels.

I'll go with the gut feeling that something doesn't smell just right.

A JP appealing a theft case kills the DA and wife ...

.... or now the JP's wife does?
The Associated Press is reporting that the JP's wife has confessed to all three killings.

Wow.

Old Dingus
The Associated Press is reporting that the JP's wife has confessed to all three killings.

Wow.

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
Now if they can just prove it. Or is it "Let's make a deal" time?

Wondering if hubby is watching TV or reading the newspapers?
They did it together. Like loving and sensible families do......... She confessed. She gave specific details of crimes. He was the shooter & she helped coordinate. Both are expected to be charged with capital murder.
The family that slays together, stays together.

Heh.
The family that slays together, stays together.

Heh. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Oh my!! Lmao
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2013, 03:47 PM
great, case closed.
Considering they have not announced that they have the murder weapon ballistically matched to the bullets, or that they can specifically tie the car to the murder scene, they are really going all in with this arrest. I would be shocked if they do not have something concrete they hasn't been made public. If they don't tie it all together soon, they are going to look real bad.
Former Justice of the Peace Williams actually had a somewhat plausible story about the monitors that he took, claiming he was going to use them on the job. Johnny Cochran could make it all look like a vendetta at this point.(Of course, since he is dead, it might be difficult for him to actually do it)
Nevertheless, I'm rooting for Kaufman County to see that justice is done. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Johnny Cochran might have been able to make it look like a vendetta in Los Angeles, with LAPD being the investigating agency, and with a significant number of African-American jurors making the decision.

Good luck with that shit in Kaufmann County, Texas. I'm wondering where the trial will be transferred to...because it damn sure is't going to be allowed to go forward in the Kaufmann venue. Both of the special prosecutors are from Dallas. But, I bet it will get shipped out west. Amarillo? Lubbock? Maybe San Antonio.