Killings of Kaufman County district attorneys. Care to speculate?

You know that line got used in a more than one movie and those audiences got it. Not surprised that WTF didn't, or doesn't want to admit that he, got it.
  • 04-01-2013, 04:01 PM
White people are easily demonized by the media, but Im gonna guess its more than likely cartel guys.
White people are easily demonized by the media, but Im gonna guess its more than likely cartel guys. Originally Posted by 1488
The Eastern District of Texas and immediately adjoining neighborhoods are "busy."

Expect more bad news.
  • Kloie
  • 04-01-2013, 04:30 PM
I tend to think some government agencies are worse than others, and some are quite essential.
Locals tend to be quite a bit less oppressive than the Feds, though they tend to look dimly upon the perfectly reasonable commercial sex industry. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I must agree...
Locals tend to be quite a bit less oppressive than the Feds, though they tend to look dimly upon the perfectly reasonable commercial sex industry. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It depends on whether you think one brick is more oppressive than 1,000 "bb's"
White people are easily demonized by the media, but Im gonna guess its more than likely cartel guys. Originally Posted by 1488
He's baaaack!
He's baaaack! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Over/Under?
You just say that because he "Might" be a white guy.

Now go get us a drink, fucker...
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2013, 07:53 PM
You know that line got used in a more than one movie and those audiences got it. Not surprised that WTF didn't, or doesn't want to admit that he, got it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I get the line, I just do not agree with it. Killing some DA in Kaufman Co is not an attack on me.
The D A stated he always carried ,wonder where the fire arm was when he needed it?
According to COG, to suppress our liberties! He ain't all wrong in that assessment. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, WPF? Don't bring me in to your incoherent nonsense. If I want to post something, I will. I realize quoting me gives you some credibility, but you have to get it right, which you never do.
The D A stated he always carried ,wonder where the fire arm was when he needed it? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
in his bedroom where he was headed when his wife was shot opening the door
Who the hell was it?
Bill Ayers, The Weathermen, Earth Liberation Front, numerous other left wing groups who might kill an honorable and decent family man like DA McClellan and his wife, or the Honorable Mark Hasse, and along with the media try to frame up the right wing. Attacking and killing those guys and his wife was despicable, an attack on us all.
Clearly, the most likely would be Mexican Mafia - they do this all the time in Old Mexico. Them bringing it to the States would be quite the escalation but poor kids looking to become big time might risk it. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Bill Ayers and The Weathermen? You are rapidly gaining ground on JD in terms of posting up the stupidest shit possible.

Bill Ayers traveled down from Chicago to put a hit on the Kaufman County DA?

And, do the Weathermen even exist anymore?

Knucklehead.
Bill Ayers and The Weathermen? You are rapidly gaining ground on JD in terms of posting up the stupidest shit possible.

Bill Ayers traveled down from Chicago to put a hit on the Kaufman County DA?

And, do the Weathermen even exist anymore?

Knucklehead. Originally Posted by timpage
I suspected you were to stupid to see the point. This is the sort of thing Bill Ayers was doing all those years ago, and you don't hold it against him, because you people are hypocritical idiots.