Killings of Kaufman County district attorneys. Care to speculate?

I get the line, I just do not agree with it. Killing some DA in Kaufman Co is not an attack on me. Originally Posted by WTF
Keep telling yourself that.

When a gang targets law enforcement, a message is sent to everyone - including your sorry ass - that the gang is above reproach and can do what it wants. In Mexico, they decapitate bodies and hang them from bridges.

If the crime families ever gain and mintain the upper hand, the general population then lives in fear of the gang. That would include you.

But keep repeating to yourself "It is not an attack on me".
Dammit, JL, we CANNOT tolerate such ad hominem attacks on this board. Really? Comparing Timmy to "hypocritical idiots"?

You need to apologize to hypocritical idiots for comparing them to Timmy.
in his bedroom where he was headed when his wife was shot opening the door Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
And you know this how?
  • WTF
  • 04-02-2013, 05:34 AM
Keep telling yourself that.

When a gang targets law enforcement, a message is sent to everyone - including your sorry ass - that the gang is above reproach and can do what it wants. In Mexico, they decapitate bodies and hang them from bridges.

If the crime families ever gain and mintain the upper hand, the general population then lives in fear of the gang. That would include you.

But keep repeating to yourself "It is not an attack on me". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Did you say something Pussy boy?

We should live in fear of neither the government (with their oppressive laws) nor outlaws. I live in fear of neither. If your scared to take a shit without a cop watching you, that's your problem, not mine.
Dammit, JL, we CANNOT tolerate such ad hominem attacks on this board. Really? Comparing Timmy to "hypocritical idiots"?

You need to apologize to hypocritical idiots for comparing them to Timmy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You make a very good point sir.
It was reported that there were no signs of forced entry, yet he was supposed to be in a state of heightened awareness. He had firearms for protection, and there was an ADT sign in his yard (the security system might have been unarmed). So how did the perp(s) get in? Did either he or his wife think someone they knew was visiting? Or did one of them just temporarily let their guard down?
  • WTF
  • 04-02-2013, 07:51 AM
You make a very good point sir. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
His best point is the one on top of his head.
Did you say something Pussy boy?

We should live in fear of neither the government (with their oppressive laws) nor outlaws. I live in fear of neither. If your scared to take a shit without a cop watching you, that's your problem, not mine. Originally Posted by WTF
Way to miss the point, asshole.

I don't need a cop watching me. I DO want the cops to keep thug element in check.

I do not want criminals to act with impunity. Drug cartels effectively run some towns in Mexico. They have killed something like 30K people in the last decade and they are not limited to rival drug gangs.

That can happen here, too. We are not some superior people who don't have the flaws that Mexican society does.

You've got a big mouth sitting safely in your home or office under the umbrella of protection provided by our laws and law enforcement.

But when that umbrella is removed, tough guys like you are the first to cave. In your mind you are Wyatt Earp. In reality you are Barney Fife.

Talk all you want about how you live in fear of neither, but I guarantee you already steer a wide berth around bad neighborhoods.

If you hate oppressive laws, elect officials who will repeal them. Don't cheer smugly when law enforcement officials are killed by criminals. Whoever did this wasn't some freedom fighter.

It was probably some irate husband or ex-boyfriend who beat a woman and got convicted by Kaufman DAs.

Or maybe some drug dealer who had one of his drug dens raided and decided to teach the law not to mess with him.

I don't like armed and armored cops kicking in doors in our stupid war on drugs. But I also think it is far, far, worse if the criminal element decides to kill and intimidate law enforcement.
  • WTF
  • 04-02-2013, 10:05 AM
There are good and bad folks on both side's of the law. Nobody was cheering this DA's death, nobody knows why as of yet he was shot. I'm just not a cheerleader for LE , no qquestions asked...be a lot less people in jail if me did not try and impose our morals on others. Those so called criminals sometimes take their mistreatment out on the complicit. Watch Cool Hand Luke...just calling it you job boss , don't make it right.
......be a lot less people in jail if me did not try and impose our morals on others. ... Originally Posted by WTF
The congestion and extended residences in our "jails" and "prison" are not primarily "morals" enforcement, unless one considers stealing, physical brutality (including rape), and murder ... and will include bribery and corruption in there also....."morals crimes" ... !

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...on-scheme?lite

"Six New York lawmakers arrested in alleged corruption scheme"

Although the suggestion does seem to lend credibility to the whining .... which is a mere illusion. (Frankly, I don't think someone upset with a prostitution arrest offed the ADA, DA, and the DA's spouse, along with putting DA's and ADA's in several other counties, including Harris on a "hit list"~! But that's just speculation on my part.). I do hope that LE and the media have the same enthusiasm for tracking down and killing the perpetrators on those killings in Kaufman County as was expressed and demonstrated in the recent "man hunt" for the "cop killer" on the loose .... particularly since the recent killings were lawyers and one's wife!
The aryan brotherhood of texas, different than the regular aryan brotherhood
and not accepted by them. They would appear to be much more dangerous,
and could be trying to start a whole new terroristic retaliation trend against
law enforcement. Gang members as a rule wouldn't do anything like this
without the approval of their leaders.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/02/us/ary...ile/?hpt=hp_t2
FBI investigators were quoted this morning on the local news as saying they don't believe the Aryan Brotherhood was involved.

The fact is that local and federal law enforcement is saying next to nothing about who or why. I don't know if that is because they are clueless or if they are trying to protect information they deem important to remain confidential as part of the investigation. I lean towards the former. There hasn't been a peep of a lead in the local news since the assistant DA got shot weeks ago. Next to nothing. I don't think they have any idea who is doing it, or why.

I'm starting to wonder if this is one individual who thinks they've been wronged by the DA's office in Kaufman.

Regarding how the shooter got in, I had heard and read initially that the front door was forcibly breached...."kicked in" was the terminology being used by the news media. Now, I'm hearing the wife was shot in the doorway area, like she was answering or getting ready to answer, and the husband was shot in the hallway back toward the bedroom.

I had also initially heard and read that there were shell casings "all over the house" per some local law enforcement guy and that it was a .223/5.56. Which makes me wonder if the shooter was using a suppressed weapon. The area where they live is rural but not uninhabited. Lots of houses around although it looks like they all sit on large acre or so lots. There are houses within a few hundred feet of where the killings occurred. I just can't understand how a neighbor wouldn't have heard somebody busting off rounds with a .223. Even suppressed, they aren't that quiet.
I suspected you were to stupid to see the point. This is the sort of thing Bill Ayers was doing all those years ago, and you don't hold it against him, because you people are hypocritical idiots. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Yes, what a clever analogy. Bill Ayers and the Weathermen and some stupid shit they did 45 years ago....and the assassination of the Kaufman County DA. I can certainly see the connection between those two things.

I'll go out on a limb and say that these killings are not connected to any "left-wing" person or group. In fact, since you've decided to politicize the issue, I'll go out on a limb and say that it is much much more likely that these killings are the work of a group that subscribes to the right wing rabidly anti-government creed that so many of our friends here in the Sandbox seem to agree with and propound as a philosophy. Since you bring it up.
My take is that the feds are now in control of the investigation....

The Obama administration doesn't want the Mexican drug cartel connections to be revealed while crucial immigration reform is being discussed.....Obama's people at Justice and HS are keeping a lid on things.........gotta keep the phony image of secured borders !

Think Fast and Furious......................

It is not a stretch to think the drug cartels are using surrogates such as the Aryan Brotherhood..........it is to Obama's advantage that they let the public think this is homegrown white supremacy violence.

Recent interview of McLelland on this very topic.....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...A-Before-Death
Way to miss the point, asshole.

I don't need a cop watching me. I DO want the cops to keep thug element in check.

I do not want criminals to act with impunity. Drug cartels effectively run some towns in Mexico. They have killed something like 30K people in the last decade and they are not limited to rival drug gangs.

That can happen here, too. We are not some superior people who don't have the flaws that Mexican society does.

You've got a big mouth sitting safely in your home or office under the umbrella of protection provided by our laws and law enforcement.

But when that umbrella is removed, tough guys like you are the first to cave. In your mind you are Wyatt Earp. In reality you are Barney Fife.

Talk all you want about how you live in fear of neither, but I guarantee you already steer a wide berth around bad neighborhoods.

If you hate oppressive laws, elect officials who will repeal them. Don't cheer smugly when law enforcement officials are killed by criminals. Whoever did this wasn't some freedom fighter.

It was probably some irate husband or ex-boyfriend who beat a woman and got convicted by Kaufman DAs.

Or maybe some drug dealer who had one of his drug dens raided and decided to teach the law not to mess with him.

I don't like armed and armored cops kicking in doors in our stupid war on drugs. But I also think it is far, far, worse if the criminal element decides to kill and intimidate law enforcement. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I continue to believe this is an Aryan Brotherhood thing. The day the first prosecutor was murdered, two members of the AB pled guilty to racketeering charges in Harris County (Houston, Texas). The Kaufman County DA was involved in investigations that lead to charges against 30 AB members last year. They convicted an AB member back in 2009 who got two life sentences.

I don't see the drug cartels being involved in this....all the crazy shit they do is directed towards protecting their drug profits. Killing a DA in Texas wouldn't seem to have anything to do with that.

Same for a domestic violence deal. It doesn't fit the pattern. Folks charged or arrested for domestic violence might go off on the cop arresting them, or even the judge or lawyers at the court house. They don't execute well thought-out, careful assassinations that are remote in time from the family violence event or related judicial proceedings.