What excuses do you married men to get out of the house?

I know a lot of you tend to fit your hobbying in during work/lunch hour but the others who can't leave work and see girls after work or on the weekends, what do you tell your SO? Is it really hard to get away? Have you been close to being caught in a lie? Is your spouse already suspicious?

I had a client over recently and his SO called about 5x in our hour session. I couldn't believe how short of a leash she had him on to call that many times in such a short period!!

I can't wait to hear some of the excuses that ya'll use to get your lovin'

xoxo
I wait till she goes to work and schedule accordingly.
Faculty dinner / meeting. Union meeting. Evening class that I'm auditing.
when I was married, driving range.. you come home sweaty and she would not go near me
I realize that I am the odd man out her. Yes, I "hobby" because I am single. I don't think that I could "hobby" if I were married. Cheating is cheating. Regardless of the reason. If you cannot tell your signifacant other about what you did during the day, whether it is who you saw or what you spent money on, to me it is cheating. Sexually or financially. Any secret you keep from your SO is cheating. I am not a prude or judging those of you who may have your reasons. I understand a sexless and lack of imtimacy relationship. I thrive on it as you do, trust me. You have to justify your reasonings and live with them. They may be entirely justified. That is for you to decide, not me. I just could not do it. Your either with that person entirely or you aint. Like I said, I'm the odd man out
+1 on the driving range... It really is the best excuse... It also explains why you don't have your cell phone on.
I had a guy who was on vacation in New Orleans...he gave his wife a bunch of money to go shopping & he came to see me!!{he told her he was going to play golf....well he did get a hole in one...lol}
And for the english teachers among us, I am aware that I meant You're instead of your in the last line and that I mis-typed intimacy.
I'm self employed so I set my own hours.
I do try to schedule fun days in the hobby when my SO is out of town, as I prefer outcalls over incalls.

Love the driving range excuse. That's just beautiful.
I think it is awesome that I have gentlemen who tell their wives they are going to get a massage. Imagine that?

Even better, I have had gentlemen who referred their wives to me FOR massages! How cool is that? If my name or number ever came up, it wouldn't be a surprise at all nor would any explanation be necessary.

Something to think about guys...
the gym. only a half-lie as I am working out, right?
the gym. only a half-lie as I am working out, right? Originally Posted by Spaulding Smails
+1. Also a good reason why you are freshly showered.
Who wears the pants in your marriage? Tell her you've got to go see a man about a dog. Jesus!!
I have a real estate service related business along with my regular job. She knows I will not answer while with a client.

Note my handle--- I am a Cheater X 2.
ditto on the driving range or even out golfing.

I like the idea about the massages. I do buy her massages from time to time. maybe it's my turn....

Jamie, I think i'm due to get out to the range soon.....hint, hint