Now this is what I am talking about

I love the way the lady in the video moans:

http://xhamster.com/movies/386148/cought_cheating.html

I would definitely have an ATF if I can find one that is like this while we are BCD. Now I have been with some ladies that you can tell they are faking and it is not fun at all, as a matter of fact it sucks, but if I cannot tell she is faking, or heaven forbid, she is REALLY into it, she is going to see me ALOT!
Forget the moaning, I wanna find someone who can get down the way that guy was in the video! Holy crap! Did you SEE the way he picked her up and was bouncing her on his cock? How hot was THAT?!

I used to see someone who specifically states in his p411 profile, "No fake moaning!" so I guess it's a common occurrence.
Wow, that was hot! Im glad today is a busy day at work because im soooo horney now.
NO crap meeee too.

And that's exactly what Elisabeth Whispers sounds like.

And BTW, that's why Black men are so damn hot.
[quote=Dannie;412012] Did you SEE the way he picked her up and was bouncing her on his cock? How hot was THAT?!

quote]

Sigh, 30 years ago I could do that with a woman. Ah, the good old days

"Youth is wasted on the young" George Bernard Shaw
My on my, that was HOT! I moan louder than that!
Lana...you sexy woman you!!!!
Who doesn't moan like that? I thought that was normal

Yeah, that was hot! YUM!

The part where he got down on his knees behind her and .....wow!!
Forget the moaning, I wanna find someone who can get down the way that guy was in the video! Holy crap! Did you SEE the way he picked her up and was bouncing her on his cock? How hot was THAT?!
Originally Posted by Dannie
I know someone. Actually, a couple of someones. They are not hobbiests though, at least not that I know of. Perhaps I could introduce you? LOL

The part where he got down on his knees behind her and .....wow!! Originally Posted by reese foster
No, girl, the part where he kneels on one knee and puts the other foot beside her. Damn! That was some FUCKING right there.

Did anyone else get mad when the video suddenly ended?

Time to make a phone call...

Jas
I know someone. Actually, a couple of someones. They are not hobbiests though, at least not that I know of. Perhaps I could introduce you? LOL

No, girl, the part where he kneels on one knee and puts the other foot beside her. Damn! That was some FUCKING right there.

Did anyone else get mad when the video suddenly ended?

Time to make a phone call...

Jas
Originally Posted by EbonyBabeUTR
Introduce me?

I got mad...lol. Had to go pull out Masta Plan!
Who doesn't moan like that? I thought that was normal Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese, you have the moan - I can attest - it's even better hearing it from my end. Not to mention, the clenching of the thighs around my head!!!
The part where he got down on his knees behind her and .....wow!! Originally Posted by reese foster
For those who've missed that part of the RFE - it is a MUST do - and one of my personal favorites. Not sure how well I do at it, but Reese has me convinced I'm at least "BFE" or better...
I wanna try bouncing a girl up and down like that...
Originally Posted by Dannie
That's actually my favorite position. Reese, do you remember that one?
Jasser where have you been all my life? Forget the civilians!! We gotta hook up....soon.

Ebonybabe, PM me. I'd love to meet em. DAMN I love being single! My inner nympho loves being free!!

And..... +1 to what Kayla said about black men.
That's actually my favorite position. Reese, do you remember that one? Originally Posted by Jasser

Yes... I most certainly do!