Pay Attention Fellas...some helpful hints for a great session:

I just had a great session. Let me tell you what makes a great session....

1. Make sure you are on time. Not early, not late, be on time.

2. When it comes time for the big event, pay attention to the lady you are with. Kiss her. ALL OVER!! The neck area and back area are far too neglected. Kiss, caress, and lick her (ME!) all over. Remember what it was like to make out when you were in high school? Remember how exciting it was? There's a reason for that. It was exciting because you were exploring her for the first time. Let's not forget what that was like.

3. Cum in her mouth. Okay maybe not CIM, but I like it anyway.

4. Take a break and talk to her. This will facilitate the 'getting to know you' process, and at he same time, you will know if she swallowed or not.

5. Fuck her again. Harder this time.

6. Do some more BFE shit. Mix it up!

7. See point #2. Do some more of that.

8. Thank me and go home. Tips are nice. Just sayin'.

9. When in doubt...DATY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Kiss me like you mean it. There are 150,000 hobbyists in the metroplex. Make me think you are glad I chose you ( luv u Chipper )

If you get lost or need some guidance, feel free to PM me. I can pretty much guarantee you a return visit. Don't forget to kiss us ALL OVER, we like that.

OH and please be fresh.

Thank you for your time.

Any of you ladies have any addendums, feel free to contribute
How much do you pay for this service, Dannie.
How much do you pay for this service, Dannie. Originally Posted by SirThomasTew
Did GoldenBoy come out of retirement or did Dannie find a new male provider?

Too bad you can't post a review, sounds like he did a very good job of taking care of your needs.

Only question left is did you let him have an orgasm after all the great work he did for you?
  • T-Can
  • 07-10-2010, 12:07 AM

Too bad you can't post a review, sounds like he did a very good job of taking care of your needs.
Originally Posted by LazurusLong
\]

If she posted a review, it would probably fake - this whole thread sounds quackish to me.
What are the chances of me getting two comments in a ROW from the two most positive posters on the board?! Where's stevesanderson?! That's all that's missing here....

You guys make lovin' fun.

LOL....no, really! So much fun. Wheeee!

CanDo can tell you his rates if you'd like 'em, Sir Thomas. I don't discuss those things out in the open like that, but since you expressed interest, he is very reasonable.
  • Lanny
  • 07-10-2010, 12:17 AM
...For awhile now...It seems you ALWAYS give great ideas and suggestions to facilitate a MUTUALLY GREAT session...This latest post serves as a Good Review of said advice...Me thinks I am going to study it intently all weekend...and after a full weekend of study, do ya think I MIGHT be ready for a FINAL EXAM...Oh, and BTW, I dont have very good penmanship, so this Final Exam probably outta be an ORAL EXAM....
Thank you, Lanny...but I must admit, the Sky you gave me the other night sure did help ease things along

You might have to make another trip to the liquor store for me.

BTW you are LONG overdue on your oral exam.......tsk tsk

Lazurus, I retract my statement about you. DUDE WTF?! LOL!!!!! Loves ya. You know you are always gonna be my homey BTW I still have that Christmas outfit, HA!!!!!
Blah..blah.. I am the best. Yakkity-yak, in case you didn't see my ad the other day.. blah blah blah... look at me! Originally Posted by Dannie
Sabrina!! For the last time, take your ads to the Provider-Ads section!!!

Love you very much Dannie.
ROTFLMAO!!

Yes this is a threAD. You got me! And who told you I was changing my name to Sabrina? That was supposed to be top secret. I'm thinking this is a powder room leak. Don't make me report you to the mods, woman!!

Now when can we get it on, BJ?! Sheesh! What's a girl gotta do around here...did my threAD work? Do you want to schedule with me now? Are days or evenings better for you? It's much easier to lick my clit than it is to DT a cock, ya know . Just trying to make life a lil easier for you. I'm all about that.
Love you very much, too!!!
You're so purdy...
oxoxoxo
  • T-Can
  • 07-10-2010, 06:35 AM
Sabrina!! For the last time, take your ads to the Provider-Ads section!!!

Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Oh no you didn't!!!! HAHA!
  • Fiero
  • 07-10-2010, 07:01 AM
I'm just grateful to the guy(s) who helped inspire the tips. Nice to know what a lady likes. Practice Practice Practice.
please send this out in memo form to allllllllll men of the world
...taking copious notes in an effort to improve my performance. Practice makes perfect, oh the drudgery of it all. Haha.

Great post Dannie!
ThreADs are great. I don't mind reading them at all.

#5 has me a bit perplexed. Me, I've always been kinda hesitant to really pound away given the usual size difference between me and her. Seems like the ladies wanting it harder is on the rise. Guess I'm going to have to start obliging.
  • T-Can
  • 07-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Nevermind