Tan lines or no tan lines?

I know I am old fashioned but I like tan lines.

Why, you may ask?

Well, we could talk about keeping the skin soft and smooth in those "delicate" areas. Or, how it gives the appearance that no other eyes get to see everthing. But the real reason is:

At my age, I need all the guideance I can get of where to go and where to find the areas of play. Especialy in the dark. Those tan lines are like gidelines for us old guys

Anyone else like tan lines?
Are you referring to to whose tan lines?
Love Tan lines!
Love 'em. Reminds me of sneaking into the Playboy stash my dad had...

Seemed like the ALL had tan lines.

I think tan lines are like a highlighter pen. It's like marking the good parts...
Tan lines are extremely SEXXY .....makes it more forbidden to see that highlited skin ........T
  • Duke
  • 07-10-2010, 08:59 PM
I love tan lines. Who had great ones?
I have started a tan-line thread before. I think I might be a HUGE FAN of them. But, they have to be g-string or thong tan lines, NOT the full bottom ones. Those are Ickie-Ickie-Goo!
In Brazil the women are born with them and if you don't have them, it's a fashion Fopaux!http://www.hotside.com.br/capa/
Man those Brazilian women are hot!
yea, they need to cover just enough to be legal in public :-)
Tan lines are sexy as hell!
This must be one of those very serious topics. I do believe we've had this exact thread 78 times in the last 2 years. We hit on this even more than race and STD'S combined.

I have to say that I usually skip these because they always say the exact same thing but I'm feeling a bit bitchy today.
Hmm, So, if the topic keeps coming up, maybe it really is meaningfull to hobby goers.
I do believe I covered that in the very first sentence of my original post. I would tend to agree.
I'm a big fan of tan lines. Once in the near dark, I thought a lady I was with was still wearing her bra and panties, they were so pronounced.
It was like having lingerie without the lingerie....so sweet.
Been a big fan since.
I think tan lines can be sexy sometimes, especially thong tan-lines from behind, very hot.
I'm a fan of a great tan line. I think they're sexy as hell.