Multiples

I know women can have multiple o's right after another, not uncommon at all. Any other guys out there that can do this? You never really hear about this at all and when you bring it up in conversation they look at you like an idiot. And I mean being able to separate an orgasm and ejaculation.
yes........i have but only twice.......and it only happens after a long dry spell...two weeks....and only if when the cannon blows during oral or a hj, I wait a couple seconds and then have her start up again..........the trick for me is to have build up, blow for a second, pause, and then have her go at it again......very intense second time around. Once a lot more came out and the second time it happened not much but a great feeling. The first o throb was stopping and then the next one would start....great stuff. Some might say it was all one long one but the throb and pulsing stopped before it kicked in again.
I dated a guy a while back who could do that, it was usually after he had ejaculated once the first time and we kept going then he would have orgasms after that without ejaculation.
Multiples are super Hot!! Mmm...maybe it's just cuz' I love cUm? Just saw a guy this past week and he had 3 during our session together. That is a BIG TIME turn on 4me!!

XOXO,
Italiana Princess
I am good for 2 - 3 in a session, but I can't afford to pay for the amount of time it would take between them.
It really depends on the mood I'm in. I have done 3 in a session before...needed fluids big time after though..
private life most I had is 10, one right after the other. I can usually just stack up 2-3 in a row, but only cum 2-3 times in a couple of hours.
I've only had one in the hobby. Normally I'm so sensitive after I O the slightest touch is almost painful.

The time it happened in the hobby we had been going in FS mode for quite awhile, but instead of waiting till I came that way, we had uncovered and switched to 69 with her on top.

I can only speak for me but I think she was as much into it or more than me, so when I came she didn't miss a beat or a drop and kept going. I was so focused on licking her and her responsiveness I also some how managed to keep going.

Surprise to me when I felt that I was not only tolerating her attention, but responding myself. Not only did I cum again I'm guessing 3-5 minutes after the first, it was incredibly intense, and seemed to last a very long time - I'm really guessing here but I'm sure it was at least 30-60 seconds.

I didn't ask her but to me it felt like there was more than my normal few drops of jizz in #2

I'll check with her and see if she wants to comment on this.
I'm confused. Do you mean several separate pops during a visit or several orgasms during the same experience. 5 or 6 for the former; never for the latter. I've never heard of the latter happening, but what do I know?
Ask babydollsnow...she has made me pop 4 times within an hour session before. Granted, no fluid came out the last time, but the twitching and throbbing sensation was still there.

And this chick Taylor has made me pop 4 times in an hour http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=worth

Got to keep the fluids up that day though.
its hard to explain and i dont even know how i do it. But I mean having orgasm after orgasm with maybe a couple of seconds in between them, and they usually last 10-30 seconds each, not cumming, and theyre usually stronger than when I pop, then the last one of the series is the strongest. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the PC muscle. But what do I know?