Condoms----Comments and Questions

Ok. I was with SO for 25 years. So never had to deal with this, but wearing a condom is like putting a burlap tow sack on my cock!!!
Totally kills the feeling. Boner killer too. The sensative ones are no better. I know it's partially mental too. Suggestions or comments?
  • PT4ME
  • 07-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Better learn to live with it if you are gonna continue in this hobby!
That's why I'm asking. I'm not gonna play in the rain without a coat on!! Just not used to it.
not sure what your looking for here?

Yes, condoms suck, especially CBJ... BUT condoms are an absolute rule of the smart hobbier. Just deal with it.

Oh, but i WILL say that i hate when a provider seems to get the cheapo condoms that are like crinkly plastic. Its like putting a snickers wrapper around my dick.
Oh, but i WILL say that i hate when a provider seems to get the cheapo condoms that are like crinkly plastic. Its like putting a snickers wrapper around my dick. Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy
There ARE differences from brand to brand and model to model. It might help to find one or more styles that are better for you. And maybe make note of the ones that are troublesome. Carry your own for those occaissions.
Well that's where I am asking for suggestions. Brands. Tips. Tricks. Etc.
Providers???? Some help here???
Try going to an actual condom store and looking at the imports. There was a thread back on ASPD that recommended 2-3 Asian condoms that were super thin and you'd barely know they were on.

I personally can't pop with anything that says Trojan because it feels like I have one of those blue tarps wrapped around my dick. I prefer Lifestyles ultra thin.

The hobby is not cheap so investing some time and cash into what works best for you is essential so you are left with blue balls.

Or you can simply stick with handjob and BBBJ girls. (Avoid Patricia downtown and Donice from Backpage because with Patricia, you'll get a rubber glove handjob and with Donice you have a very good chance of getting a covered handjob!
Good reply LL. Anyone know of those brands???
crown is one of the japanese brands
  • Txh64
  • 07-10-2010, 08:28 PM
crown is one of the japanese brands Originally Posted by Heavyroller
Kimino is another good brand. They also don't have the burning tire smell like many other brands.

Maybe you should get a sampling and try them out alone without the added distractions of a session. Or let her apply it and try a CBJ to get things going again. Maybe try a cock ring to help get over the initial hump, so to speek.

Also, hit the manufactors' websites and make sure you are getting the right size. Nothing worse than the wrong fit.
When my SO was of child bearing age (how's that for a stuffy comment?), we used some condom friendly lubricant in the tip of the condom before putting it on. They stayed on and sensitivity increased almost to the point of not having one.

I've heard that too much lube could cause it to come off but I never experienced that and we sometimes got in a hurry. :-) Of course, we were using them for birth control. The other issues require more diligence.

But most of all - USE THEM EVERY TIME!!!
Haven't done the lube thing. Providers--- still looking for input. As for sizes I've never gotten the yardstick out to measure!!!! JK. LoL
crown is one of the japanese brands Originally Posted by Heavyroller
+1 on crown.
Also try Kimono and Beyond Seven, most are available online or at condom sense.
I'm with you, brother. Gonna stick with bbbj's for a while, myself. Tried a Kimono the other night; still not worth a damn. I doubt if Crown is any better. There has been some interest in female condoms of late, but I don't know of any success stories, yet. Suffice to say; if you have to stay with FS, keep a lid on it.
Have you tried Life style Skyns? They are non latex