CreepyGuy-Wants a Baby?

I seen this guy 1 time and he left town. While he was out of town he called several time's a day just to chat, which is fine, but when he got back we set up an appointment and he started "creeping" me out when he said he want's to have a baby with me. WTF?
I don't know how to handle something like this, he's a nice guy, but I don't want to have to be nervous when he's with me, I'm a little girl and he's a very big guy, what should I do?
Tell him you want $25,000 a month in child support.

That'll scare him off like a scalded dog.

Oh, he wants an appt with you? Oh, hell naaw!

Stay away from this clown. He might try to force bbfs, and who knows what STDs he could have. He could be a psycho with more things in mind, things NOT beneficial to you.

All money ain't good money.
Holi.

If its the one I'm thinking of, that guy who wanted to knock up providers had a different handle when he was on ASPD......

Don't need banned for 10 days for posting his new handle and old one so you'll have to check the provider alerts.

Yeah, he was creepy to many providers.
don't see him and tell him you are busy every time he wants an appointment
u know what to do with a CreepyGuy...
wow, I wouldn't see him any more, he will just get worse and worse if he's already like that now after one appointment. I would just be honest with him and then cut contact after explaining.
THIS would scare the shit out of me if I were in your shoes. Be careful, girl.
  • jfred
  • 07-12-2010, 06:32 AM
I once told Ze I wanted her to have my baby. Does that make me creepy?
I once told Ze I wanted her to have my baby. Does that make me creepy? Originally Posted by jfred
jfred, you were creepy long before that.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-12-2010, 07:31 AM
I once told Ze I wanted her to have my baby. Does that make me creepy? Originally Posted by jfred

Good thing I never heard you over all my moaning... *spank*
Am I creepy because, in the heat of passion, I told Lexy Laye I wanted to have her baby?
holi....."he's a nice guy," You sure?

jfred......so we have you to blame for Ze leaving the country?
Run.
  • jfred
  • 07-12-2010, 10:14 AM
jfred, you were creepy long before that. Originally Posted by CoHorn
Thanks, CornHo.

...jfred......so we have you to blame for Ze leaving the country? Originally Posted by slowmover
Nah, she fell in love.

Good thing I never heard you over all my moaning... *spank* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Baby, I thought your saying, "WTF are you TALKING about!!??" indicated that you did hear me.

It was some primitive urge to inseminate brought on by the power of a full erection and a naked young woman. Thank you for sucking that notion out of my mind.