Response to review of me from NTX972

This is miley. i want to respond to NTX972's review. im sorry that you felt i was upselling you or rushed you out the door. i remember seeing you and offering you my GFE session for an extra donation. other girls offer greek for an extra fee, but i don't see them being called out for upselling. some very popular girls on Eccie don't even offer GFE at any price and many have separate rates for GFE sessions. i even mention in my ads to bring some extra roses if you had something extra in mind. after saying that, naturally im going to ask you if you "had something extra in mind". as i remember you had a good time and if you didn't you certainly didn't indicate that to me.

Energizer, i'm sorry if you thought i was rude when you called. as you will understand i have to go with my gut feeling as I have stated in my ads "please, no incriminating questions over the phone. I'm the sweetest girl, but i will hang up on anyone who sounds like the police. " i don't remember you calling specifically, but you can ask any other provider that we get many calls from men who ask incriminating questions, are not sure if they do want to schedule a session, or just want to play. ive got to protect myself, as you should too, and if i get a bad vibe I'm going to end the call!

my pictures are recent and accurate. some are professional photos by John Rush, some are camera phone pix I took myself (no airbrushing), and some are snapshots (again, no airbrushing). what you see is what you get. i try to be as forthcoming in my ads as possible (extra available for extra roses, everything clean and safe, no incriminating questions on the phone).

Baldbrotha, i thought that admitting i was managed before and am truly independent now would show im moving to the next level. i thought that separating myself from the other providers who were causing me and my customers drama would help. i have improved my incall as well. I've been doing this for some time and know that repeat customers make or break you. most of my satisfied customers don't write reviews. look at how many customers providers see (at least one a day) and then search how many reviews they get. Its not a lot

NTX972, if you felt rushed you need to tell me. i dont feel that i rushed you to the door. you had your one pop and the session was over. i remember you being here about 35 or 40 minutes. a lot of guys get hour sessions and dont last that long. if you feel so strongly that i scooted you out the door, call me and I'll give you a half hour session for
100. i dont know how many upselling rushers would do that...

Thanks
- Miley -
Miley, you are very hot. Nobody is suggesting otherwise as far as I know. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this drama. If you want to get past it, you might start by letting people (or the mods) know which one of the white knights passed you the private information that you refer to. Otherwise, the logical assumption is that it was a manager.

The best way to overcome these posts is to prove them wrong. Multiple hobbyists have reported the same experience. That's believable. You need multiple reviews that are positive to counter the current reviews. If you get consistently great reviews, people will ignore the trolls.
some very popular girls on Eccie don't even offer GFE at any price - Originally Posted by miley07
Really? I must be behind.

naturally im going to ask you if you "had something extra in mind". Originally Posted by miley07

Upselling. Whether you realize it or not. Here... that's a major upsell.

The hobby changes each place you go. You must adapt or this happens. These guys are not used to people calling the donation "roses" or being charged more for GFE. Maybe that's not the way it should be but it is.

you had your one pop and the session was over. i remember you being here about 35 or 40 minutes. a lot of guys get hour sessions and dont last that long. Originally Posted by miley07
OH ouch. Honey PLEASE know where you're posting before you say something like this in the open. Those 32 words will cost you more business than 10 bad reviews here. This is the board world. An hour means one hour/60 min. The other problem you create for yourself with this statement is now they all know you are one pop-out the door provider and they will all push the session the very last moment.

I'm telling you, it's best to NOT come here and defend yourself against reviews. You tend to do more damage to yourself than the original reviewer ever could. For here, and after what you've said, I'd have to agree with the reviewer. It's a different animal here vs. backpage only guys.

I know it sucks babe. Sorry. It is what it is.

Truthfully, I can't imagine an hour session ending before the 75 min mark. Maybe I'm just not as good. It's entirely possible.

PS It looks like you're really and truly trying to rebuild yourself after being managed. Maybe ask some of us that have been independent for awhile what's involved. I'm telling you, it's a different animal. Some good, and some bad. You need US to tell you what the real story is, not a guy. Go to the girl room. We will be more than thrilled to scoop you up and teach you.
Truthfully, I can't imagine an hour session ending before the 75 min mark. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
This is hilarious! Any other Eccie providers willing to give me 75 minutes for an hour session? The pimps (that they claim they don't have) will be banging on the door by then.

Miley, you are definitely a hot young lady!

With that said though, you have taken the red flags and turned them in to billboards with your comments.

If you are selling your time, you need to honor the commitment. An hour is an hour.

It's like going to the store to buy that special bottle of wine, paying full price, and getting one that is only half full. Now on the other hand, if you go to Kayla's store and get an extra 25% for the same price you have indeed found a bargain. Not only do you get the fine wine but you get the added bonus of more of what you came for. This brings repeat business.
I must have missed something. Three guys said bad things and the PROVIDER told me about them. Is this a new form of advertising. I have always heard that all advertising is beneficial in some way and have finally found the one situation where that is absolutely not true. Moving on the the next provider.......because I would never see Miley after this thread.
  • S-Man
  • 07-13-2010, 10:26 AM
NTX972, if you felt rushed you need to tell me. i dont feel that i rushed you to the door. you had your one pop and the session was over. i remember you being here about 35 or 40 minutes. a lot of guys get hour sessions and dont last that long. if you feel so strongly that i scooted you out the door, call me and I'll give you a half hour session for
100. i dont know how many upselling rushers would do that... Originally Posted by miley07
Miley,

I'm sure the guys, esp. NTX972, are curious which member is providing you privileged information. None of the responses to the review alluded to the ROS-section. Care to share?
No offense and I hope you are doing well but there is much good advice here, there is a reason that I see the same few girls. Never rushed always fun. so Jack is their ATM
I am going to have to agree with Kayla 100% on this one....

The "roses" belong on craigslist or backpage. Not here.
I thought this board, or this section of it at least, was for hobbyists. I don't have a horse in this race, but I'm tiring of WKs constantly jumping in when a hobbyist says anything slightly negative about a provider. I'm not for slamming providers for the hell of it but if NTX972 didn't have a good time, he should be able to tastefully say that. Then we, his fellow hobbyists, can evaluate his remarks with several other reviews in determining whether Miley might be a good visit. There are hobbyists on this board whose reviews I've come to trust for this very reason, but to judge by the decreasing number of their posts, many are going underground to avoid just such shit as is currently being dumped on NTX. All the WKs on eccie plus the sudden disappearance of Showcases, which were very helpful, is making this board much less helpful to hobbyists like me. Just sayin'.
on the review i saw it said rushed to the door right??? lol it seems like hobbist run eccie lol they pick who gets good reviews and who gets bad ones well im not going to argue here its just funny to me lol everyone knows it and no one says anything about how wrong it is. I really dont care i AM a good provider guess some people Cant handel the truth and want to go back and forth. You know, You Guys Are So Quick To Say Whos right & whos wrong take a look at your selves. You think you can tell someone if they have changed and this is just like aspd a roast fest. there is more then dallas out there im not a bad hearted person im really not but lol if this is what eccie is like high school lol i dont even want a part of it i have had my fair share of problems on here and i had no problem admiting it and appoligizing for it but you guys know nothing about me and sit here and tell me how to run my buisness (providers) & want to get mad about the problems u didnt mention were problems in the first place (hobbist) and for the being rude on the phone i appoligize for being a bitch (again i tell the truth lol somebody is going to have somthinbg to say about this.) but everyone has their good days and bad days... what about when hobbist call and discuss thibngs over the phone and disrespect me by not reading the whole ad???but thats not important right? it just seems like you guys stand up for eachother and get mad when someone stands up to you obviously some providers lie lol you guys all know how this goes, i treat everyone the same (including eccie members)!! i am fun loving and bubbly and talkitive my sessions are never boring, i even sit and talk for a while with my clients before and after sessions!!! lol its like people come and only write reviews at all when somthing goes wrong lol on my welcome wagon introduction everyone was focusing on the negitive side of things and when someone says something good ppl want to over look that and focus on the bad then when i comment on other things ppl say im lying, its just hypocriutical (i know i didnt spell that right) some girls on here want to advertise on other girls responces but you know what at least im not lying, well anyways, i cant do all the unnessessary drama on here you guys are just silly and i have a kid i have to raise lol i cant feed in with the negativity and drama guys before you say something take a look at how you handeled the situation. Oh and i just wanted to inform you, i saw the original poster of the bad sedssion with me and my gf nina a while back again, and he had a great time so ask him. lol ppl from eccie dont write reviews unless theyre bad thats ghow ifeel anyways. well i will be closing out my account in a couple of days so pm me for questions and please no drama!!!

i am totally sweet. but i just cant take the drama of some of the hypocritical providers trying to advertise themselves so they leave a dumb comment lol we all know how this goes ... lol and the hobbist who only write bad reviews and dont let the provider come back with an honest sincere responces and comments lol you guys are a bunch of bullies and bad review or not im still smiling at the end of the day because you and me both know its this is a tad bit childish you think?

ps.... the reason im posting this is not entirely to gain clientelle but to stop the bulling and slandering of my name yes, i know this might effect my clientele but im cuban i ahve to speak the truth and stand up For WHAT IS RIGHT.

-miley- xoxo
You are correct, here we use tomatoes.
OH Yea and whitewolf....lmao who doesent know what roses,candies,diamonds,puppies-is??? come on thats all u could find wrtong with what i said some of you guys need to quit being followers and i bet the mods find somthing wrong with what im writing...
I'm estimating that 95 percent of the providers on this site offer GFE sessions without upselling. All you have to do is read the provider ads to know that almost all of the providers on this site are offering GFE sessions.

I don't blame you for reading reviews posted about you, but you should read the reviews of other providers to see how to provide a top-notch, GFE session. I would start with the providers you have numerous reviews to get an idea of how to provide a GFE session, without being rude, upselling, and rushing clients.

If you don't like the "hobby" and you are terrible at faking interest and passion, you should probably find another way to make money.

You shouldn't blast clients who post negative reviews of you. Your response to a negative review should be to improve your service. The members on this site are not the same people you will find off of CL or BP, they are commited to the "hobby" and have high expectations for providers. I wouldn't blast the members of this site, or you will end up back on CL, BP, or walking the streets for your pimp.
with what you have written so far, as far as any rules go,

that being said I would suggest that you think about this. Kayla and others have given excellent advise. You must do what fits your style and you have pretty much told us what that is.

Relax and get away from the board. If you find that eccie is not the place for you then drop the staff a note. Personally, I'd like to see you stay and make a strong go of it-but it is not for everyone.

Take care