Choosing a name in the business

More for the lovely lady providers - when choosing a name in the business, do you research to see if anyone else may be using the same name?
IE: I looked at a review title today and it was a review on Veronica. Thinking it was on Veronica Boyt, I was surprised to see it was on some "newbe" from backpage.
Now I know Ms Boyt's reviews are always labeled Ms Veronica Boyt, or Ms Boyt or something like that. I'm just curious.....
It would be like one of the guys choosing sammydavis......
Thoughts?
hmmm
There's only 1 Veronica and it's VeronicaBoyt....nuff said
There's only 1 Veronica and it's VeronicaBoyt....nuff said Originally Posted by gateswarm
Trust I'm with you on that!!
When I signed up on e.com, I hadn't even thought about a name until asked on the registration page. You can imagine how much time and effort went into AlbanyBlonde, lol! Autumn came around the same time. It was the name of one of the areas local dancers. Bolan came about a year or so later, and that's a secret ;-)
  • iggy
  • 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Mr Davis you are correct the research should be done, and once again you have no idea what you are talking about. Ms Boyt was most likely not even thinking of getting into the Biz when Veronica was already turning tricks. I saw her a number of times a few years ago. Don't look now but your WK is showing again.

I also remember when Autumn Bolan Took her name, as I knew her by another name, when she first started in the Biz. We even have an inside Joke on her beginning on E.Com
That was when one industry morphed into another. That was almost five years ago? Am I eligible for a Pension at this point? Lol
I believe back then, in that life, I went with my "true" name.

By the way, this is the mathematical breakdown:
1 yr. Occupation Hooker = 8 yrs. any other Occupation, with the exception of some other types of employment (commercial fishing, child care, sewage plant, ect...)
AB.....you are going to need a good UNION lawyer to get benefits......but please dont think about retirement!
??
That was when one industry morphed into another. That was almost five years ago? Am I eligible for a Pension at this point? Lol
I believe back then, in that life, I went with my "true" name.

By the way, this is the mathematical breakdown:
1 yr. Occupation Hooker = 8 yrs. any other Occupation, with the exception of some other types of employment (commercial fishing, child care, sewage plant, ect...) Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan

where do the statistics come from bc im 24 and my wii fit age is 19 (sweet right) so i dont feel lile 8 years older
Mr Davis you are correct the research should be done, and once again you have no idea what you are talking about. Ms Boyt was most likely not even thinking of getting into the Biz when Veronica was already turning tricks. I saw her a number of times a few years ago. Don't look now but your WK is showing again.

I also remember when Autumn Bolan Took her name, as I knew her by another name, when she first started in the Biz. We even have an inside Joke on her beginning on E.Com
Originally Posted by iggy
Mr Iggy - thanks for the confirmation that I don't know what I'm talking about. I should have known someone of your age would have been around for decades, and would know all the old timers. Next time, I'll just forward all my questions to you, Master!
F*** off!!
dun dun dunnnnnnnn :-) lighten up boys , on a higher note I've saved hundreds switching to Geico
dun dun dunnnnnnnn :-) lighten up boys , on a higher note I've saved hundreds switching to Geico Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Good for you on your savings!

Perhaps he should lighten up on his personal attacks or take them off line.
dun dun dunnnnnnnn :-) lighten up boys , on a higher note I've saved hundreds switching to Geico Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Nice I already did! I had Allstate before, good service but that shit was way too expensive.
Nice I already did! I had Allstate before, good service but that shit was way too expensive. Originally Posted by engadget
word :-)