Email Address: - P411
URL / Website: - https://preferred411.com/P226352
City: - Houston
State: - TX
Address: - Eldridge near Westheimer
Activities: - DFK, BBBJ,FIV, CFS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: - Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: - No
Ethnic Background: - Domincan (Hispanic)
Physical Description: - Short, well put together large but soft MM. Pretty face
Recommendation: - Yes, although a stretch at her rate.
Good review
Checking my phone, I was in error on the date, it was actually December 3rd, a Saturday.
Interesting. Sounds like a yes and a no at the same time.

Since we are at year end summary time, what was your best quality/value encounter this year ?

Note Abigail can put you in touch with Estrella easily since she works out of the other bed room !
I think Mona Lisa is the best intersection of value and quality.

To look at value below 250, I would go with SpiritTeacher.

What's your best value in 2022?

Estrella wanted a photo of me before seeing me even though Abigail could vouch and I had seen E before. I declined as I never leave anything behind, so I booked a double with her and Abigail. Estrella was the same wild spirited girl as before but weighing in at maybe 75 lbs more. And Abigail in a double doesn't perform as well and isn't into GG action.
Is this the Abigail that use to work for Sussy on Westheimer across the street from Target?
Yes, the place was called Latin Paradise, and as I discuss above she is really the only quality girl left, plus she
learned to speak English.

I would spend lots of money if Velvet was still around to session with.

wow 75 lbs seems a lot that would put her about 190 damn I loved seeing her in the day
What's your best value in 2022? Originally Posted by Alpha_Male

I have been fortunate this year with 3 providers from the past who never had the rates seen these days, and no longer active in the business. All $ 200 or below for an hour. Got together on an old times or old friends basis.

sexy little dominican
Adrienna Cinnia
Alex Love
Guys, lets stay with this review and not drift elsewhere
The OP asked the question, so I answered it.
  • Pyle1
  • 12-29-2022, 01:54 PM
I have been fortunate this year with 3 providers from the past who never had the rates seen these days, and no longer active in the business. All $ 200 or below for an hour. Got together on an old times or old friends basis.

sexy little dominican
Adrienna Cinnia
Alex Love Originally Posted by VitaMan

Alex Love? The slender AA mix girl that worked out of Pearland? I think I still have her number.

Thanks for the blast from the past Alpha. Abigail was my least favorite of all of those. Velvet gave amazing head, maybe the best I ever had. Estrella body wise was borderline for me but more than made up for it by being a nympho. Plus 70 lbs she is a no.

My favorite though, you didn't mention, perhaps because she moved around, was Giselle. If you could get her going she was a freak, and I knew where the on switch was. She was a little shy and afterwards she would look a little embarrassed. Good times.
As I said in the review Abigail and Bella were among the best looking but lacked the spirit of Velbet, Estrella, Brazil and Empire. Abigail has improved in learning english and has a more spirited approach, but is priced above her value. worth paying though just to bring back old times.
Of all the agency girls from the past velvet was my ATF and also enjoyed Estrella Jade and Yvone, there were a few others but these were my favorites