WTF Happened to HANNAH MONTANA??? aka That Miley Can TWERK HER ASS OFF!!

They were just talking about this at the salon ... WOW!!

http://m.mtv.com/ontv/vma
I know right....
http://www.egotastic.com/photos/mile...the-2013-vmas/

Makes me feel old thinking about my sweet little nieces who used to watch her every time they came for visits.

---maybe that is why they are no longer the angels they once were.. I blame Disney
Vma's were underwhelming once again. The best part of Miley performance was when it transitioned to Blurred lines and hearing Kendrick Lamar. Miley can't twerk but i can see why those with kids are bitching about her perfomance
Lol. Aww cmon TD, she did ok for a rich white girl. On the parental side, if my daughter sees it and asks me about it, I will sit down and very matter-of-factly explain how that is a perfect illustration of what hollywood can do to people. I only hope she remembers it.
And this is why MTV is blocked at my house.
Yeah but is it blocked at their friend's houses...its always the friends. Lol
What the fuck was up with those large-ass teddy bears? At least I think those were teddy bears?
I don't know either but that was one big ol' bear b*tch miley pretend-motor-boated in the buttocks!
I just hope Miley Cirus doesn't become Lindsay Lohan Version 2.0...
Pretty sure that already happened. Your observation skills are so flawlessly keen "#son".
What do expect from the loins of Bill Ray Cyrus?
Maybe she's getting some pointers from Brett Michels. Heyyyyyyyyyy lol
loins Originally Posted by pyramider
i cooked a fine pork loin today...brined and it came out oh so tender.

who watches this shit every year anyway?
The doods at the salon were going on and on about it this morning. They are a bit more risque (er...fem lol) and if they were shocked I know I had to check it out! It is certainly worth a look!!
Pretty sure that already happened. Your observation skills are so flawlessly keen "#son". Originally Posted by thathottnurse
'#son' ?

oh i got it.

'#mom'? I'm lactose intolerant.