Are people tired? Or do the y have better things going on?

I wanna post something great, but it seems like all of it it soooo worn out......

Let's put our thinking caps on and figure this shit out!!!!

Attachment 255678

Tired and gta5 online is available...so yeah, nice shades of gray pic though.
Tired and gta5 online is available...so yeah, nice shades of gray pic though. Originally Posted by bored@home
I must admit gta5 has had a lot of my free time lately plus the stripper on there takes you home and does not charge if your name is franklin lol
I must admit gta5 has had a lot of my free time lately plus the stripper on there takes you home and does not charge if your name is franklin lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Sweet Sapphire stole my heart
brooke, i like the way you think.
but, instead of thinking caps, let's put on blindfolds and cum up with ways to give each other intense sexual DELITES!!!!!

LAGNA<insert initial of favorite sexual activity>!!!!!

thanks for perking me up - it's been a looooooooonnnnnnnnnng day.
I discovered power couponing so I spend a lot of time rummaging thru my neighbors recycle bin looking for current newspapers and magazines so I can save 20 cents on frozen broccoli.

But I could probably forgo that for an hour or so if Brooke has a better idea. But it has to before noon when my tired kicks in, and it mustn't interfere with anything productive like pretending to steal cars in cyberspace
Brooke should post taint if she is bored, that will get things hopping.