Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, MISH, CB, RCB
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 350
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Dark Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Remarkable. 2000 Years ago the Greeks sculpted statues of Athena and Venus that looked like her. Seriously. She is in remarkably good physical condition. Her personal hygiene is flawless. I'm guessing but I would say she has about a 32C rack. They appear very natural but she admits to having a little work done. Clearly she works out to stay in shape. Very pretty face. She shaves (girl-scaping). Very firm and round backside. 1 noticeable tattoo on lower back. Tongue piercing. Overall astounding physical presence. Her pics are date/time stamped (2012) but her physical appearance in person is exactly the same. 4 years has not caused a noticeable change.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow 350 for an hour. Sheesh. I really miss Texas when i read stuff like this. And i know to each their own but i cannot pay and will not pay 300 or more for an hours time. Glad you had fun though
Vachon is the latest to write a review singing the praises of Sweet Melissa.

Having spent time with Sweet Melissa, I agree completely with his assessment of Melissa, her skills, and her mastery of the GFE experience.

Biomed1
Please do not post in threads that are more than 30 days old...lol I think she fucked Vachon so hard that he forgot it was 2016.

Yeah 350 is high but she is a hot girl and provides stellar service.
Please do not post in threads that are more than 30 days old...lol I think she fucked Vachon so hard that he forgot it was 2016.

Yeah 350 is high but she is a hot girl and provides stellar service. Originally Posted by BassCat

Yeah 350 is high but she is a hot girl and provides stellar service. Originally Posted by BassCat
LMAO!!! Well, no she didn't. But she would be the one who could if any. I made a typo. It is not a 30 day old thread. The review was for a meet up earlier the same day in 2016. Sorry.
Originally Posted by biomed1
I have visited Houston and experienced several of their first class AMPS where really good FS was around $140. Damn good deal. I agree. And admittedly I am more inclined to pay $200 or so and think it is a fair price. However, again, Melissa is a bit of an anomaly. She is the caliber of girl that usually charges a lot more in bigger cities. And frankly she is not offering the same $200 worth of service. She is quite a bit better. If it were not worth $350 you can bet I would not have paid it nor reviewed it so well.

LOL! I completely missed the wrong date, but I'm going to leave it that way - the discussion is more fun with it wrong.

JaG
Originally Posted by biomed1
I have visited Houston and experienced several of their first class AMPS where really good FS was around $140. Damn good deal. I agree. And admittedly I am more inclined to pay $200 or so and think it is a fair price. However, again, Melissa is a bit of an anomaly. She is the caliber of girl that usually charges a lot more in bigger cities. And frankly she is not offering the same $200 worth of service. She is quite a bit better. If it were not worth $350 you can bet I would not have paid it nor reviewed it so well. Originally Posted by Vachon
I think you misinterpreted my post.

The emoticons were in response to basscat's comments about responding to threads that are over 30 days old, and about Sweet Melissa fucking you so hard that you couldn't remember that it was 2016!

You will notice that 1 post above basscat's is my post agreeing with your assessment of Sweet Melissa and her mastery of the GFE experience.

Biomed1
  • MrGiz
  • 01-30-2016, 08:29 PM
Sweet Sweet Melissa is one of those females that has a shelf to herself. . . comparison to any others... especially in $$$'s is silly!!

Gorgeous, Incredibly Sexy Female!!
I think you misinterpreted my post.

The emoticons were in response to basscat's comments about responding to threads that are over 30 days old, and about Sweet Melissa fucking you so hard that you couldn't remember that it was 2016!

You will notice that 1 post above basscat's is my post agreeing with your assessment of Sweet Melissa and her mastery of the GFE experience.

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
Got it. LOL