Hobby Fashion...the skirt and thoes long legs!

With spring knocking at the door I am starting to see the skirts coming out. This is my all time favorite time of the year as the young hotties start to shed their winter coats.

Show thoes legs please!

I always request the short skirt no panties dress up for my dates when spring is sprung!

Time to go shopping ladies for thoes short skirts. And the spring social season is here so show off thoes legs this week!!!

IB
I agree wholeheartedly with IB, who seems to be a man of impeccable taste based on his choice of imagery.

Please ladies, more short skirts. Also it would be nice if the ladies would dress up for the socials. Show off those hot legs.
I agree wholeheartedly with IB, who seems to be a man of impeccable taste based on his choice of imagery.

Please ladies, more short skirts. Also it would be nice if the ladies would dress up for the socials. Show off those hot legs. Originally Posted by mojitoman
Well it turns out the skirt gods are on my side, just set a lunch date with a supper hot chick and the weather is going to be great, she said she has this cute skirts she is going wear, she is easaly as hot as any in my pics

IB
I will never forget the first time that I saw Dara and Sweet Baby Beth, together in hot dresses with short skirts, high heels, and legs that went all the way up. I must of have staring since Dara came over to me, sat down on my lap and asked me why I hadn't been back over to see her recently. I then noticed that she didn't have on any panties. Oh my, I just about lost it there.

Needless to say, both Dara and SBB have been on my radar ever since.

I am so happy to see spring and mother nature just bursting out all over ATX and the college campuses. Next thing we know, it will be swimsuit season. I knew there was a great reason that I moved to Texas ten years ago, and never left.
[QUOTE=BugleBoy;1057864280]Sweet Baby Beth, together in hot dresses with short skirts, high heels, and legs that went all the way up.

Don't you just hate it when their legs don't go all the way up? On the detached ones you spend most of the date just standing them back up after they tip over.
The third one down... yes please.
The third one down... yes please. Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
Nice Choice, but #4 looked best to me. Guess we don't have to worry about cock blocking. Hobby on.
I concur with IB.. and he is a lucky guy.. I seen pics of his lunch date and WOW.. Lucky
Bastard.. lol
I concur with IB.. and he is a lucky guy.. I seen pics of his lunch date and WOW.. Lucky
Bastard.. lol Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Lol, lucky or in a lot of trouble!

Btw my pick is the last one, thoes legs...Daty girl all the way!

IB
That one and the one sitting on the bench.. WTF.. I guess I have to play dress up with the new potential tonight. UMMMm where to get a skirt.. lol
So let's have some fun, any of you ASPD guys know why this one is my favorite?
And a spitting image of Daty girl! I'm sure some of you remember her!!!

IB
School girl outfit/skirt ��
Attached Images File Type: jpg WP_20160301_19_56_05_Pro.jpg (869.5 KB, 1248 views) File Type: jpg WP_20160301_19_55_19_Pro.jpg (787.6 KB, 1236 views) File Type: jpg WP_20160301_19_55_48_Pro.jpg (541.3 KB, 1237 views) File Type: jpg WP_20160301_19_57_35_Pro.jpg (629.8 KB, 1238 views)
School girl outfit/skirt �� Originally Posted by Mandi May
Very nice!
I was just looking at the picture and didn't know who had posted these great picture, then I saw the pierced nipples and belly button and recognized Ms Mandi.

Hot Dayum, she is so hot.