Ladies what do you like to wear for they guys?

Also guys what do YOU like to see your ATF wearing?

Me personally I love thigh highs!
My glowing, glittery stripper shoes and my birthday suit!!!
I'm curious to see the guys' answers, but i may have seen a poll on this in the national forum, not sure.

This is really important, I have learned. It seems to me that some prefer

1. wearing only a smile
2.babydoll/teddy or negligee
3.stockings, garters, the whole nine yards + high heels
4. nice casual dress with or without undies and/or garter/stockings

I seem to have the best luck with #2 and #4. I have wondered in the past if openingthe door wearing just #3 is too intimidating. The whole point is to really relax and let go, so that is counterproductive.
Yes Crystal I seen it in the National, but figured we could have some local fun with it too

Maxie can I come get a massage with you in that outfit? lol
If a specific request has been made, that's first on my list.

I've opened the door naked & dripping from the shower when running late or skipped the dress for a sexy bra & undies w/ heels. Sometimes a silk sarong w/ bare feet does the trick.

Roxy... If you mean the Playboy Funnies girl look w/ nothing but thigh highs - with or without heels - that is indeed HOT!
I like 4 but take away the garter/stockings and ware calf high sexy boots that say come and get it and a pearl necklace pointing to cleavage. Also light perfum if I am not going home that night.
I'm curious to see the guys' answers, but i may have seen a poll on this in the national forum, not sure.

This is really important, I have learned. It seems to me that some prefer

1. wearing only a smile
2.babydoll/teddy or negligee
3.stockings, garters, the whole nine yards + high heels
4. nice casual dress with or without undies and/or garter/stockings

I seem to have the best luck with #2 and #4. I have wondered in the past if openingthe door wearing just #3 is too intimidating. The whole point is to really relax and let go, so that is counterproductive. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
I am very fond of pastel colored lingerie and floral print sundresses/miniskirts with heels. I never wear pants unless requested.

In my confirmation emails, I typically ask them if there's anything they want me to wear. Luckily for me, its almost always what I would have worn anyway!

I've also been to known to arrive at a certain gent's house wearing nothing under my trench coat other than lace and perfume.
holy shit! you have the ass of a goddess and ,from what i can tell. the face too. amazing pics. both here and in your showcase!!......but that avatar, that really turns me on! what can i say, im an ass man!
Very nice Kara!
  • Paven
  • 02-05-2011, 10:32 AM

Roxy... If you mean the Playboy Funnies girl look w/ nothing but thigh highs - with or without heels - that is indeed HOT! Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
She RoCks!
I feel best in simple lingerie or cute casual clothes
[quote=KaraLynnKelley;998589]I am very fond of pastel colored lingerie and floral print sundresses/miniskirts with heels. I never wear pants unless requested.

Simply STUNNING! Any other words fail me at this moment!
  • Mokoa
  • 02-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Some suggestions...

I love wearing lingerie that makes me feel soft and sexy with thigh high stockings! Then slipping into my satin robe later.
this is what i've been wearing. maybe i should soften it up a bit?