this is not a retirement thread

i will still be in the hobby but...

in a week or two i will be returning to california, not sure how long i will be there yet.

i love all you dallas gents and will miss you dearly but i have some family that needs help and honestly i am just homesick... i think the snow helped me decide.

i hope to see everyone before i leave and am thinking of hosting a farewell dinner somewhere before i go so i can see all of my hobby friends, who by the way have been great to me here in dallas.

if i dont move back i will for sure be back to visit often... i promise, and i hope if you are in the LA area you will come visit me

love you all.... well most of you LOL
Jules, good luck wherever you end up staying. I know you will be missed here by many.
Awwwww, JJ this makes me sad. I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave. LOL
thanks guys

i will be in the LA area
am from SoCal so I understand you missing it.I hope everything goes great for you and your family.
Safire Sweet
  • Jaleh
  • 02-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Jules it was a pleasure to meet you love and I wish you the BEST of luck in all you do.

Before you go Ill have to gift you some of that candy lotion

Hope Cali is good to ya

Dependng on what part you go to, Ill have someone there for when I visit in June.

Besos,

Jaleh
We are all of course happy for you and wish you the very best.
You can always visit ... or "tour DFW". You are an asset to the hobby community, here.
But we haven't had a chance to play.
  • motor
  • 02-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Jules,
I hope you find peace and tranquility. I hope you will come back, but if isn't meant to be it's not to be. Good luck in you new adventures. Being with family is always important. I have met you a couple of times at some functions, you are a very pretty and intellegent lady. Best of luck to you.
Damn, I never had the pleasure of meeting you!
Jules, you just didn't want to wait until In&Out Burger gets here ;-)
I wish you the best.
Good luck Jules
Did someone say "California"?! Well fuck me till I have glaucoma! Get the guest room ready, sweet cheeks! My right knee is killin' me and I think a trip to The Golden State is just what the Dr. ordered

Seriously, best of luck to you....but my knee really does hurt and I really am coming to visit! I'm sad you are moving but I'm thrilled about coming to see you
  • Jaleh
  • 02-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Jules, you just didn't want to wait until In&Out Burger gets here ;-)
I wish you the best. Originally Posted by CoHorn
Geeez I miss In & Out Burger sooo bad

cohorn what you know about that? lol