Something positive ..atleast to me

I have been working very hard for the past 3 weeks and I am very proud of the self discipline I have manage to hold on to....

I am now down 20lbs and see even more postive changes happening...

Anyone else have anything happy and positive happen this week?
I finally hired a new secretary yesterday and begin her training tomorrow.

I had to weed through a crap load of qualified , over qualified, somewhat qualified and a few licensed professionals to find the right young spinner with minimal computer skills and a willingness to learn new things!

I've been going on long walks every night... Lugging a 17 pound baby in a snuggli carrier is a good work out lol. I've lost all the baby weight, now its time to firm it back up. Sigh, it is harder than I thought it would be!
Down 11 pounds myself since the holidays ... cutting out most every kind of food that is white and picking up on the exercise ... time to celebrate!!
I lost 3lbs when I cut my hair....
Lmao
It's true... Up till recently I had more hair and it was thicker than many ladies around here!

If the diet fails me again this week I'm shaving my back!
Yeah I hear that...the hair on my head is so thin I hate it... Damn thyroid... And I'm sure the dye jobs don't help
Damn Vikki 20lbs in 3 weeks?? What the hell are ya doing over there?

I had a great weekend relaxing with family and just enjoying good times and laughs.
Damn Vikki 20lbs in 3 weeks?? What the hell are ya doing over there?

I had a great weekend relaxing with family and just enjoying good times and laughs. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Raw spinach and green beans all day long...breaking out in random dance,squats,sit ups throughout the day....
I have a house, vehicle, wonderful family, and a great dog. I dyed my hair a shocking new dark red, and I actually love it!! Also, I have a new kick ass incall I'm paying a bit less for. I've also slimmed down by walking and meal replacements. Lots of positive things to be thankful for
I unpacked about 35 boxes & my place is shaping up suddenly! I can go up & down the stairs w/out passing out again, too, so the bronchitis is clearing up. Yea! I'm still able to wear my fave hiphuggers since they ride below my enormous baby bump. LOL Thanks to my #1 customer of almost 5 yrs, I got laid & can now pay my Sprint phone & internet bill. Woohoo!! Now, I'm REALLY horny again. I'm so glad! I thought that thing was out of order. LOL

Ask & the universe delivers!

XOXOXO
Kat
I'm down to a size 6 from my perfect 10. I miss my tits though. I hope you still have tits, Vicki. I'd hate to see you lose those luscious yummies.

[QUOTE:Kat]
Ask & the universe delivers! [/QUOTE]

Amen sister

[QUOTE:marley]I've been going on long walks every night... Lugging a 17 pound baby in a snuggli carrier is a good work out lol. I've lost all the baby weight, now its time to firm it back up. Sigh, it is harder than I thought it would be![/QUOTE]

You lost it all already! That is commitment! I bet you are hotter than you give yourself credit for! You were always my hotter version of Paris Hilton! And your sidekick Taylor from Mint was always my hotter version of Nicole Ritchie and a secret crush of mine.
I'm down to a size 6 from my perfect 10. I miss my tits though. I hope you still have tits, Vicki. I'd hate to see you lose those luscious yummies.

[QUOTE:Kat]
Ask & the universe delivers! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Amen sister[/quote] as long as you keep those beautiful blue eyes
I've been going on long walks every night... Lugging a 17 pound baby in a snuggli carrier is a good work out lol. I've lost all the baby weight, now its time to firm it back up. Sigh, it is harder than I thought it would be! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe

Keep it up Marley ! I have had 3 kiddos n if I can do it..u CAN do it to !!