Shared space question...

If a provider were to share space with a massage provider (separate rooms), would you gentlemen be okay with that or would it be freaky to you to know that someone else might be in session at the same time you were there.

The rooms are in separated but I'm just curious.

I have offered the use of my guest room to a lovely young lady but I would likely have clients booked at the same. I wouldn't book non-therapeutic massage guests for obvious reasons but I would think that another hobbyist would be okay with it.

Of course, I am not a guy so let me know what you think...

I'd have no problem with it, as long as you make sure the clients don't meet. (Hmm. You didn't ask, but what about license plates on the vehicles out front.) I've been sequestered in a stairwell closet in a Manhattan brothel and a bathroom in a Dallas apartment so that I wouldn't run into a client; some might consider it unmannered, but I understood why and appreciated the discretion.
I understand about not wanting to "meet" face-to-face but I don't get the license plate deal if both are hobbyists.

My place is in a nice, quiet neighborhood. People who live here sometimes park on the street so I don't think that would be a problem. How would one know who was parked where?

Thanks for the input! --v
Knowing you I don't think it would be a problem.
Aw, thank you darlin'!

Honestly, if i even DREAMED it WOULD be a problem, I wouldn't ever consider it!
Hmm, the first thought that comes to my mind is the AMP places in Dallas and other places where it is kinda understood all rooms are getting some level of service and or massage, or even a motel I kinda assume when in a motel sex is going on all around me. Next thought is "HOT" two ladies in one place ranging from the L0 4-handed massage, up to a three-some. I don't think the hobbyists would have a problem with it, some of her clients might if she is strictly L0 but then again if he or they heard you getting loud she could just blow it off, with "Oh I guess my room-mate and her BF and having fun." IF she offers L1, and up, sounds like a great money saver for both of you. Heck I would not mind seeing another guy on my way in or out, kinda turns me on the more I think about it. I might be into swinging, but the RL women I have been with were not ok with it so I did not push it, or ...
. ahh money and time off and coming soon enough
OH sorry my answer is yes I'd be ok with it.
If a provider were to share space with a massage provider (separate rooms), would you gentlemen be okay with that or would it be freaky to you to know that someone else might be in session at the same time you were there.

The rooms are in separated but I'm just curious.

I have offered the use of my guest room to a lovely young lady but I would likely have clients booked at the same. I wouldn't book non-therapeutic massage guests for obvious reasons but I would think that another hobbyist would be okay with it.

Of course, I am not a guy so let me know what you think...

Originally Posted by vnurse
i wouldnt mind if there were another client in the same house.
but, as others have said, discretion is KEY!!

and, if it were me in your shoes, i would be quadruple damn sure i could trust the other women w/ discretion. no need to have some drama/flakiness/bitchiness/pettiness crap come down on your current arrangement.
Thanks for the replies ya'll!

pm...sounds like you speak from firsthand experience...LOL! You know ME well enough to know that I would hang with anyone like you describe! Right?

Seeing as how it's my home I am speaking of, you can be damn sure I wouldn't have anyone I didn't trust!
I understand about not wanting to "meet" face-to-face but I don't get the license plate deal if both are hobbyists. Originally Posted by vnurse
Used to be, and maybe still is, a website you can go to, plug in a license plate number, and find the owner of the car. Now that I think about it, it's probably not much different from visiting an AMP and having your car in the lot.
Well, vic, just keep 'em all out of the front yard...lol!

I personally wouldn't have a problem with it in your house in your neighborhood, especially since it would probably just be one other feller. Buuuuutttt (and there's always one of those lurking around), I would be more concerned with the nosy neighbor syndrome breaking out.
Be careful, Vicki. It would be different if you were talking about an office or other 3rd party space, but your home is a totally different matter. This girl may seem sweet now, but how well do you really know her, and for how long? Your clients visiting your house is one thing, hers could be a whole other matter. Also, is there even a remote possibility of drugs/alcohol use, or of her getting disgruntled with you for some reason and retaliating by outing you/your location?

Please do deep due diligence on this before committing to anything, and if you do agree, get it in writing with a boilerplate lease or other generic legal agreement document.
So long as it's another female I wouldn't have a problem with it. Did have a creepy experience a long time ago with a Provider. We were just getting started when I heard a thump in another room. The woman I was with (naked and waiting on me to do some DATY) looked down at me, stroked my head and said "Don't worry baby..it's just my boyfriend. He's bi if you want some of that too..."

Quick exit stage left.......last time with her 'til I saw her dancing at one of the gentleman's clubs and later leave on the arm of some guy that looked like something that you'd clean off your shoe.
LOL @ txcwby but not really! Scary!

Thanks to the rest of you for your concerns also...randy4candy, my neighbors don't pay any attention to my comings and goings at all. Especially during the day when they are all at work. Even if they DID notice a little extra traffic, I doubt they would ever think/say anything. If they DID say something, it would not be difficult to explain my extra "company".

justme, it would absolutely be someone I knew well...been there/done that on the "shady folks" when I first started in this crazy bizness.

Also, just so you know...this isn't going to be an every day nor even a weekly/monthly deal...it's a one shot stop! Feel better now?

Oh, and about the license plate #'s? I agree about the studios you mentioned. IF anyone were ever to be "found out" at MY place...it's because they were coming here to get a massage! No big deal...
LOL @ txcwby but not really! Scary!

Thanks to the rest of you for your concerns also...randy4candy, my neighbors don't pay any attention to my comings and goings at all. Especially during the day when they are all at work. Even if they DID notice a little extra traffic, I doubt they would ever think/say anything. If they DID say something, it would not be difficult to explain my extra "company".

justme, it would absolutely be someone I knew well...been there/done that on the "shady folks" when I first started in this crazy bizness.

Also, just so you know...this isn't going to be an every day nor even a weekly/monthly deal...it's a one shot stop! Feel better now?

Oh, and about the license plate #'s? I agree about the studios you mentioned. IF anyone were ever to be "found out" at MY place...it's because they were coming here to get a massage! No big deal... Originally Posted by vnurse
Ok, good. Just trying to watch out for a sista'. ;-)
Oh, don't get me wrong! I REALLY appreciate that too, justme! You guys too! I just wasn't as clear as I coulda/shoulda been in my OP.