Session times...

OK so I was wondering....

When booking a session, what times do providers prefer? or Is there a good time to book a session?

Me, I like 'em early, like 6am early. No later than noon. I like to enjoy the rest of the day RELAXED, RELIEVED and STRESS free.

What are your thoughts?
Attached Images File Type: jpg early bird gets worm.jpg (69.1 KB, 485 views)
I prefer them while the kids are at school. 8:30-3:30 is perfect.
Prefer daytime too! Leaves the nighttime for studying
I prefer 3pm and later but I have been known to be an early bird too, just for the worm LOL
  • HG
  • 02-07-2011, 10:44 AM
I like early morning to mid afternoon.
But most providers work late and don't like appointments before 3:00 pm
So the daytimes have it...

Another reason for liking daytime.... Cause it's the only time I can get away from the GF... Lol
Ohhhh Alyssa..... *holds worm*
I typically like to schedule late morning or early afternoon. I will schedule later if that is the only time available for the lady that I want to see. My worm can wait a little while if need be.
I generally prefer 9am-4pm.... However I can easily be persuaded to have fun with the early birds and the night owls!
I can easily be persuaded to have fun with the early birds and the night owls! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
How does one persuade you Miss Ivy?
With a Venti Non-Fat Latte with 6 RAW sugars from starbucks and maybe a lil back rub....lol
9am is the earliest I can do... and that is probably my favorite time of the day!
I love am appointments. I wake up horney. So my drive into work I get worked up even more thinking about having sex on the drive in.
That's why Alyssa is my ATF, she knows us funeral guys like late night calls!
awwww I love all the teasing ~