It's time....

I have hinted at this with a few of you. I have said that the time may be drawing near much sooner than later that I am no longer a Mod.

Let me squash any rumor that I was forced out. Not true at all. I have just decided that I am not on the same page as I should be with staff on some items and I don't want to be a disservice to the membership. I am not one to go with things when I don't agree and this won't be any different.

I have always been one to do things my way and just have not been able to (well to the degree I want to anyway). Sixxbach has always done things his way. I have carried myself this way on the Austin boards and made some changes when I became a mod. It just was not working for me anymore.

There will no doubt be some very happy people with this "news". I guess I would be too if I were in your shoes but I would not be holding any virtual parades just yet...........

Sixxbach is back baby!!!! Pro-hobbyist to the core! My social life has actually been picking up some and I may actually be back to lurker mode ala sixxbach 2005-2008 (I did not even log on once on ASPD in 2007). So, I am going to ride this until the wheels fall off!

I am looking to regain my title as street king, gotta dip myself with some strip club hunnies, nail me a mamasan, and all the usual shenanigans you would expect from me.

I am happy to have helped many members and will always be available for any advice that anyone might need.

I am Back in Black and no one is safe......

sixx
Welcome back to the Dark Side......

We've been friends a long time and I know it strained things on occasion having to walk to the beat of a different drummer while I tempted you with $200 all nighters from early 20s spinners..... while your buddies were out there nailing the $20 SWs....

But it was a good run man... You accomplished a lot.....

I truly, truly Thank-you for your service.....
Awww Sixx... Who will I vent to late at night? & I didn't even know about your propensity for wearing black like Mokoa. lol

I hope you find "ho" happiness in your return to Hobbyist Heaven...

XOXOX
Kat
May the Wind always be at your back....

May you always have a full tank of gas and a pocket full of twenties.....

Rock on.........
I didn't even know about your propensity for wearing black like Mokoa. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
There is no comparison between the two men ....... Mokoa's black washed out to a light shade of grey with pink threads long ago.......

Modding seems to change a lot of guys..... We start retraining Sixx tonight! Although I think he only needs a short refresher course!
Awww Sixx... I didn't even know about your propensity for wearing black like Mokoa. lol Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
That's the only similarities.....

Welcome back....did suprise me thou
Cured your double posting too!
Cured your double posting too! Originally Posted by canyonman

He's been flustered for a long time.... No more stress..... I think I just saw his car heading north on Lamar towards Rundberg
Thanks for your time and effort!

Congratulations on a job well done!
Sixx, the mods job is a thankless one, so ... thank you. And hobby safe.
Glad to have you back my friend

LF
Even if you didn't change the board to be your way, you have left a lasting impression on things around here. The way other avenues of hobbying are looked upon has changed, and you had no small part to do with it.

If you stick around, I will look forward to your future contributions. If you take a break, I wish you the best with the reason for the break.

Thanks for your service here.
Sixx, job well done. Thanks for everything that you did. Welcome back.
.....we need a leader here and you are it. Greeat job in the past and in the future. thanks!!
Stay Steadfast and strong -- Thanks for your contribution