Why do people take things personally on a Internet Message board in which everyone has a fake name!

My point was everyone takes things way to personal and seriously.

I like to joke around and I thought that starting a thread about starting a group would be funny.I knew that the group idea had to be something that went against the norm. I did know that it would get people all riled up which it did.

Calling people names and making fun of people is uncalled for and I did apologize to DL for doing that.

Why do people get bent out of shape if someone post something they don't like?

Why do people here call names and insult ones intelligence just because they do not like what they have to say?

I have noticed that the same group attacks the other group every time. It is obvious there are cliques on the site.

Why not if you do not like a particular member just ignore them?

I like to hobby and I like a lot of the people I have met in the hobby. I also like to see how well I can do without p4p don't hate the player hate the game. Judge not unless the be Judged.

Have fun and be safe and we all need to think before we speak sometimes.
we all need to think before we speak sometimes. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Man..... You sure should have thought about that around 36 hours ago..... Because I kinda think ya did a hatchet job on yourself...... Your gonna have to really give a makeover some serious thought.
dont ya mean we all need to NOT DRINK before we speak
  • FSCOB
  • 02-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Hell, I speak better after I drink. It's the thinking that's hard.

Wyldeman, I agree that it should all be in fun. If it's not, I just move on...but to each, his own. Some people seem to thrive on the confrontation here. So, in their own way, I guess they are enjoying themselves, too!
Really, it was a hatchet job? I need a makeover? Like anyone here will recognize me out in public. I could see it now someone run up to me and say hey wyldeman I read what you said on the internet you suck. LOL

It is what it is and I really think people made it a bigger deal than what it was.
Jimbo I think you are right some like to just get upset and overreact to all this crap.
Self edit
To Answer your Question its because people hide behind the computer here and feel powerful enough to talk shit and harrass others because they have no life outside this hooker board. The Life they do have is miserable I am assuming since they are negative all the time.

But thats just my opinion and what Ive observed over the last 6 years in this business
Berkleigh, you hit the nail on the head! I could not agree more with you on that issue.
Hell, I speak better after I drink. It's the thinking that's hard. Originally Posted by jimbo1605
You crack me up
I have to agree
with Berkleigh,
her words are so eloquently
makes me want to hump her knee
oh lord please take thee
before I have to go pee
Who said anything about made up names?
To Answer your Question its because people hide behind the computer here and feel powerful enough to talk shit and harrass others because they have no life outside this hooker board. The Life they do have is miserable I am assuming since they are negative all the time.

But thats just my opinion and what Ive observed over the last 6 years in this business Originally Posted by berkleigh
You know what they say about assuming.. lol but I think you have plenty of experience with that in your 6 years of being in the hobby....

Sixx
  • Logic
  • 02-13-2011, 01:55 PM
I want to hump her too...but not her leg!!

Just sayin...