Knockout Night

So I'm at the Hilton downtown at Knockout Night, I must say that there must be a shortage of strippers at the stripclubs tonight, because they are all here as cocktail waitress, like over 100 girls, all 23 and under..
what is this Knockout Night you speak of???
Austin Real Estate Council
Maybe this (but I don't really know):

RECA'S 21st ANNIVERSARY

ANNUAL BLACK-TIE BOXING FUNDRAISER
at the HILTON AUSTIN HOTEL

500 E. 4th Street

on Thursday, February 10, 2011

EDIT: P4L beat me by a minute.
aw crap, tonight was the RECA event? shit, I was supposed to be there....
I saw pics. Looks like you missed a fun time. I was at the Patrice Pike show & a cpl of black tie wearing friends came up to join our party after the event. Dang... There sure are a lot of realtor hobbyists out there. Us gals should have been struttin' outside waiting for them to leave & find some "interactive" fun. hehehe
I saw pics. Looks like you missed a fun time. I was at the Patrice Pike show & a cpl of black tie wearing friends came up to join our party after the event. Dang... There sure are a lot of realtor hobbyists out there. Us gals should have been struttin' outside waiting for them to leave & find some "interactive" fun. hehehe Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Like street-walking? That sounds like street-walking. No offense.
So I'm at the Hilton downtown at Knockout Night, I must say that there must be a shortage of strippers at the stripclubs tonight, because they are all here as cocktail waitress, like over 100 girls, all 23 and under.. Originally Posted by Playler4Life
Well had we crossed paths that night (I too was at the Hilton but not for the same reason you were ) you would have never had to step out to a stripclub, lol.
I figured someone would get a kick out of that, Rekcasxt. LOL No, I'm not reduced to streetwalking for clients. Just making fun.
LOL @ Maci and Kat!