February 14th

Happy Valentines day tomorrow to all you lovely ladies. I hope you all have a good one ! I am thinking of each of you.
Thank you! I hope you and everyone else has a great Valentine's Day as well!

XOXO
That was sweet of you. Then again, your a sweetheart.

Happy Valentines day tomorrow to all you lovely ladies. I hope you all have a good one ! I am thinking of each of you. Originally Posted by sterling1
OH Thank you Happy Valentines to you love
Is it just me or does Valentines day make everyone so fiesty??
Ive been a FrEaK the past couple of days...
ooh whoo oh well...spreadin the love...
xoxo,
~Amelia
  • Paven
  • 02-14-2011, 08:17 PM
Happy Valentines Day, anyone want to help me eat some Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing? lol. I made them myself YUM!
That sounds very tempting Paven! Velvety cake with icing. I would love to put the icing on your breast and lick it off.
Happy Valentines day tomorrow to all you lovely ladies. I hope you all have a good one ! I am thinking of each of you. Originally Posted by sterling1
What an ass kisser

I think that was the first thread sterling ever started......congrats for breaking out of your shell
  • Paven
  • 02-15-2011, 04:12 PM
That sounds very tempting Paven! Velvety cake with icing. I would love to put the icing on your breast and lick it off. Originally Posted by deedeedoe62
and it's so good .
What an ass kisser

I think that was the first thread sterling ever started......congrats for breaking out of your shell Originally Posted by atxbrad
Atxbrad; I guess maybe I am an ass kisser ; I hope they enjoy it. Maybe I can start doing some reviews in the near future so I don't appear to be a lurker, lol. btw that was a hilarious video you sent me today. Thanks buddy.