Valentines Singles

So who else besides me is solo on valentines day? Im snuggles up at home with movies, strawberries and champagne... what about you?
The girl on whom I am seriously crushing isn't free tonight.

Sadly, she often isn't available

Thought a buddy of mine and I were going to go get food, but he had to bail. So, sitting here alone, being sad.
Alas, I sit at home alone. A victim of my own circumstance. No GF, all my friends are married, I work too much.

Happy Singles Appreciation Day!!!

Yes, it is another made up holiday for the opposite end of the spectrum today.
i have serious cushes on alot of these ladies. but, unfortunately i'm the one who lives too far away . but, maybe ,thats a good thing. otherwise i would be soooooo seriously BROKE!
hey Brittany you seem like a cool and really cute chick. I'm sure your Valentine's are usually more booked up than mine. I usually am a loner type anyways so Valentine's doesn't sting as much when I'm single, which is often.

Alas, I sit at home alone. A victim of my own circumstance. No GF, all my friends are married, I work too much.

Yes, it is another made up holiday for the opposite end of the spectrum today. Originally Posted by Txfundude
this is the part that does suck the most, when your friends get married and you see less and less of them, they get consumed by the machinations of marriage and society. well not all, some still keep it real, but a lot of them drift away. that always sucks as a single guy.
I'm alone on this V-Day. I'm out of town and there's no special one to cuddle up with.
Will be celebrating Valentine's Day on Wednesday due to work commitments, so I'm sitting at a bar looking at all the hot looking ladies coming in wondering which ones are being paid to be on the guys arm and which ones are thinking its love. LOL Thank god for wireless internet to keep me amused and let me work.

Is that H SAD Such a silly fake Holiday built on merchandising The smiley face makes it all OK!
Got enough champagne to share? I'm home alone too....
aww.. well thanks but unfortunately all alone this year... all my friends are married or with someone and im the one all alone
I havent even opened the bottle.. I have been munching on the dipped strawberries i made.
How are the strawberries holding up? Are they dipped in chocolate?
yup i made some earlier.. i love stawberries
just remember, there are working girls in hotel rooms all alone and waiting for a phone call... happy valentine people
  • Vyt
  • 02-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Alone tonight here as well. Someone send me interesting PMs!
I had a recent break up, and have been kinda bummed the last month or so. Knowing this, I sent a shout out to all my bfe's, and I have to say they have kept me booked over the last several days and treated me with lots of good lovin' to take my mind off of things. Otherwise, I would be really sad tonight. I've had some strawberries with chocolate, champagne last night, and my favorite wine tonight. I'm actually tired from all the good lovin', so I'm putting together some really cute & crafty Valentine's gifts for the kids in my family. And I'm having girly time with one of my favorite ladies tomorrow. Movies, drinks, and maybe giving each other yummy spa treatments. Hey, at least we singles all have each other on this crazy board