GRR i hate tax season

Well, just got done with yet another year's taxes, and all cause i had to cash in part of an annuity and some bonds, to do some repairs around the house (Small chunk of patio roof, and re-concreting part of the driveway), it pushed my earnings up enough i got almost 900 LESS THIS YEAR in tax return, than i did last year.
AND worse, is it hit me for 3 whole dollars owed for state taxes. BUT cause i now owe state taxes, i had to FILE a state return, which cost 53 bucks! GRRRRRRRRRRRR
That's a real bitch, man....once again makes me happy Texas does not have a state tax (but g*d dammit, they're killing me on property taxes...sheesh...)
You fags just want a free ride.

Quit bitching, welfare queens!
That's a real bitch, man....once again makes me happy Texas does not have a state tax (but g*d dammit, they're killing me on property taxes...sheesh...) Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
That's the bitchy part of it. I still get killed (almost 2,900 bucks) for property taxes, PLUS IF I WORKED locally i'd also be paying a CITY (TOWNSHIP) income tax on TOP of the fed and state..

My gripe is i am in essence paying 56 bucks on a 3 buck tab..

Quit bitching, welfare queens! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you're the epitome of a dickless queen!

Quit bitching, welfare queens! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" free ride " ?? And just how much money do YOU report as income from YOUR Gloryhole, errr " Therapy " operations in various Men's rooms, Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES ??
That's the bitchy part of it. I still get killed (almost 2,900 bucks) for property taxes, PLUS IF I WORKED locally i'd also be paying a CITY (TOWNSHIP) income tax on TOP of the fed and state..

My gripe is i am in essence paying 56 bucks on a 3 buck tab.. Originally Posted by garhkal
I'd be tickled to pay that $56 tbh if my prop taxes could scale down a tad....I had to cough up nearly 6 Gee$ last month. Not a "Happy" way to begin the New Year....really puts a damper on hobbying for the next few months (and all those fluids backing up in the plumbing makes me pretty effin' crabby....)
I'd be tickled to pay that $56 tbh if my prop taxes could scale down a tad....I had to cough up nearly 6 Gee$ last month. Not a "Happy" way to begin the New Year....really puts a damper on hobbying for the next few months (and all those fluids backing up in the plumbing makes me pretty effin' crabby....) Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
6k in prop taxes? YEOSA> Where are you located at, so i know to avoid housing there!

THe MOST I remember someone paying, was my pops out in Fresno (a high tax state anyway) paying 8k on a 400k house..
[QUOTE=garhkal;1060541622]6k in prop taxes? YEOSA> Where are you located at, so i know to avoid housing there.....QUOTE]

In the DFW area (I'll leave it at that since I'm not real keen on offering up a detailed location in this forum)....my PT's have more than doubled since originally purchasing nearly 30 yrs ago...understandable, I suppose, considering what my neighbor recently $old his home for....I was shocked (as was he).
DANG!!!!!!! I thought other areas, like Seattle, SF, DC etc would be the places that would have that high or worse, PTs..
6k in prop taxes? YEOSA> Where are you located at, so i know to avoid housing there!

THe MOST I remember someone paying, was my pops out in Fresno (a high tax state anyway) paying 8k on a 400k house.. Originally Posted by garhkal
The state/city governments must get their money, mainly in the form of state income taxes, property taxes and sales taxes. Texas has no income tax but rather high property taxes and rather high sales taxes . The PTs on my home would be in the $8-10k range but were frozen when I hit 65. One small blessing from being old. Our tax rate in Williamson County is 2.556699 per $100 of assessed value. So a $400,000 dollar home would pay $10,226 in PTs before exemptions, which can lower the taxable value of a home considerably. About $30,000 for my home. So even with the tax exemption, the owner of a $400,000 home would be paying about $9,400 in PTs.
Holy taxeito bagman..
you're the epitome of a dickless queen! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Again with the DICK, BONE COLLECTOR?

You just can’t get enough of dicks, can you, BONE COLLECTOR.
  • grean
  • 02-26-2018, 09:05 AM
That's a real bitch, man....once again makes me happy Texas does not have a state tax (but g*d dammit, they're killing me on property taxes...sheesh...) Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Aren't they supposed to fix that soon?
Aren't they supposed to fix that soon? Originally Posted by grean

Yeah...and I'm supposed to lose 15-20 pounds per my recent physical......but that hasn't happened yet either.

Anyone know anything about PT's in Texas and what the state's plans are...if any? In many areas it's become an issue (Austin, San Antonio, Dallas-Ft Worth and many cities surrounding the metroplex.....can't speak for Houston though per the aftermath of the recent hurricane, etc).