CNN goes "Full Semi-Automatic"

so what i can but a remington 700 300 win mag with a ten shot clip and hit you out to 1200 yards and that gun has been sold for 60 years and he never went full auto
so what i can but a remington 700 30 win mag with a ten shot clip and hit you out to 1200 yards and that gun has been sold for 60 years Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Oh please, say "Magazine" not "Clip". That's something Standing stupid would say.

Jim
ok you are right magazine
so what i can but a remington 700 300 win mag with a ten shot clip and hit you out to 1200 yards and that gun has been sold for 60 years and he never went full auto Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
So what, shit chaser? The AR 15 has been on the market since 1963 -- 55 years -- and you're too fucking stupid to realize that "full semi-automatic" is lib-retard hyperbole directed at stupid, lib-retard jackasses like your ilk who are too stupid to realize that it's hot-air signifying nothing.
the good news is this guy made an idiot of himself. the bad news is the libtards will use this "full semi auto" crap to call for bans on all semi auto rifles with a magazine.
So what, shit chaser? The AR 15 has been on the market since 1963 -- 55 years -- and you're too fucking stupid to realize that "full semi-automatic" is lib-retard hyperbole directed at stupid, lib-retard jackasses like your ilk who are too stupid to realize that it's hot-air signifying nothing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Add to that, firearms were allowed in schools since the 1800s, and its ONLY a thing of the modern era, where school shootings, are headline news.

the good news is this guy made an idiot of himself. the bad news is the libtards will use this "full semi auto" crap to call for bans on all semi auto rifles with a magazine. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I've already BEEN seeing people say 'ban all guns with magazines. EVEN PISTOLS!"
Add to that, firearms were allowed in schools since the 1800s, and its ONLY a thing of the modern era, where school shootings, are headline news.

I've already BEEN seeing people say 'ban all guns with magazines. EVEN PISTOLS!" Originally Posted by garhkal

I do not think it will get that extreme. Not with Trump as president. This is one of many myriad reasons a lot of voters voted for Trump to vote against Clinton. and then there's the people that voted for Trump! bahhahaaaaa

and i own many revolvers and derringers.
  • grean
  • 03-01-2018, 08:00 AM
the bad news is the libtards will use this "full semi auto" crap to call for bans on all semi auto rifles with a magazine. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No no...only if the if the semi automatic has a fire selection for "full semi"!

Damn It! IB you made me burn my nose with coffee again.

What gun range did CNN pay to allow them to tape that bullshit story?
No no...only if the if the semi automatic has a fire selection for "full semi"!

Damn It! IB you made me burn my nose with coffee again.

What gun range did CNN pay to allow them to tape that bullshit story? Originally Posted by grean
That Army "general" was embarrassing. Here's an NCO offering CNN's "general" some advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgPmWopkVF4
That Army "general" was embarrassing. Here's an NCO offering CNN's "general" some advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgPmWopkVF4 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The " General " must be a relative of Lube Wide Ass ! Mebbe he was in charge of " Army-wide Shit burning " !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgPmWopkVF4 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Great video IB the only thing that would of made it better is is if the drill instructor would have been R Lee Ermey
I do not think it will get that extreme. Not with Trump as president.. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
While its highly unlikely it will get that far, imo giving in now on ARs and other weapons, JUST encourages the 'anti-gun nuts that they eventually CAN get that far..