The Broward Sheriff's Juvenile Arrest Conspiracy Might Actually Be True

• grean
  • 03-01-2018, 07:39 AM
Show me a Fox or CNN story. They're biased but there is some basis of reality. All the left or right wing sources are worthless.
Show me a Fox or CNN story. They're biased but there is some basis of reality. All the left or right wing sources are worthless. Originally Posted by grean
Broward County officials were bending over backwards to avoid arresting teenagers displaying criminal behavior. The ACLU and NAACP endorsed Broward County's "school-to-prison pipeline" initiative, and Broward County is involved in what's called the PROMISE Program (Preventing Recidivism through Opportunities, Mentoring, Interventions, Supports & Education).

And there's Sheriff Israel's own words: "reluctant to jail youth" & "Sheriff Israel said he was going to measure his success by how many kids he keeps out of jail and not by how many kids he puts in jail": @ 2:50.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2018, 09:20 AM
Oh boy....now our youth are headed back to jail....time to buy prison stocks!

I say to right this wrong we should invade a country that had nothing to do with it.

That should satisfy our 2003 Iraq War lovers.

I say to right this wrong we should invade a country that had nothing to do with it.

That should satisfy our 2003 Iraq War lovers. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, like my cousin Vinny would say, "da yout' was arrested after 32 kids and teachers."
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2018, 10:26 AM
https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf...ually-be-true/

collusions a plenty!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's not a conspiracy when its TRUE!

That should satisfy our 2003 Iraq War lovers. Originally Posted by WTF
Or maybe we could bomb a country that had an " uprising " over an " anti-Muzzie video " !!!
Is this a part of the Obama program that gives grants to schools for not reporting crimes to the local authorities and or the local authorities not arresting same?
no idea, but that wouldn't be surprising if that took place.