Activities: LFK, TS, NURU, TUMA, 69, CG, ACG, K9, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Straight long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Great body, C cups, about 5'8, cute face
Recommendation: Yes
never had TUMA, whats protocol to signal for it, or do words suffice
I love some Thai for lunch.
never had TUMA, whats protocol to signal for it, or do words suffice Originally Posted by Joeyfreshwater
Just tell her to eat your ass, getting your ass munched on is awesome. Open your legs and let them have at it. The best ass eating I've ever had was with Sasha but Cindy looks to have on upped that based on reviews.
HOT stuff Ray Ray
never had TUMA, whats protocol to signal for it, or do words suffice Originally Posted by Joeyfreshwater
A good finger point around the area works for me.
Say lick here and signal you know where. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Just tell her to eat your ass, getting your ass munched on is awesome. Open your legs and let them have at it. The best ass eating I've ever had was with Sasha but Cindy looks to have on upped that based on reviews. Originally Posted by golfistheanswer
Shasha was the first time I'd ever had it done to me. I didn't even signal anything, she just got up in there during the table shower, to my surprise. Made my damn toes curl. Then she did it again once we got on the table. She's a doll.
Shasha was the first time I'd ever had it done to me. I didn't even signal anything, she just got up in there during the table shower, to my surprise. Made my damn toes curl. Then she did it again once we got on the table. She's a doll. Originally Posted by MemphisChris
Those are the best kind.
Go find a real TUMA pro on here and you will be a changed man.