Is Pure massage closed?

I drove by, and saw no open sign turned on. It looked dark inside
PSA Yes called they said not open. I drove by the sign said have moved to international spa around the corner on Campbell Rd.
I hope they have upgraded the help, meaning lowered the ages. The women there were getting long in the tooth. It's just that it was quite an institution, having been around for a long time.
They got shut down last week. You back in the game junebug?
  • Groot
  • 02-11-2019, 08:22 PM
Big election in Richardson coming in May. Mayor and all council seats up for grabs. We all know what that means... token enforcement to look like they are doing something.
Wait! They've been shut down, but put up a sign that they are in business around the corner? Do they think LE can't read?
  • Groot
  • 02-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Wait! They've been shut down, but put up a sign that they are in business around the corner? Do they think LE can't read? Originally Posted by junebug

The Mayor still needs a place to go to, but can boast about the closure too. Win - win.
Wait! They've been shut down, but put up a sign that they are in business around the corner? Do they think LE can't read? Originally Posted by junebug
COR doesn’t want jack shacks. New shops have to go through hearing at city meeting. Maybe that’s what happened. I just know they were closed down- police, landlord, IDK nor care. Make an appointment at the new shop and find out the lurid details for yourself if you’re back to hobbying again.
No thanks. It was idle curiosity about a place nearby that held a good reputation a few years ago.
  • Groot
  • 02-12-2019, 09:05 AM
COR doesn’t want jack shacks. New shops have to go through hearing at city meeting. Maybe that’s what happened. I just know they were closed down- police, landlord, IDK nor care. Make an appointment at the new shop and find out the lurid details for yourself if you’re back to hobbying again. Originally Posted by jaddarami

The ordinance COR passed only a few years ago requiring a SUP for a new massage establishment to open was only to appease neighborhood groups complaining about jack shacks popping up in every shopping center. Since that time countless new jack shacks have gotten approval to open. Others bypass the requirement by obtaining a CO under a different classification, like a vitamin store or chiro office.

Pure is the first one to be closed down by the city in two years. Hardly an effort on their part.
I was told 2 months ago the landlord may not be renewing their lease because he had an opportunity to lease to a nail shop. Thereby upgrading tenant and maybe more rent. At about that time Anna went to International and Ruby stayed to the end. No police or city closing. Take this for what it’s worth. It’s from the girls
  • Groot
  • 02-12-2019, 10:04 AM
I was told 2 months ago the landlord may not be renewing their lease because he had an opportunity to lease to a nail shop. Thereby upgrading tenant and maybe more rent. At about that time Anna went to International and Ruby stayed to the end. No police or city closing. Take this for what it’s worth. It’s from the girls Originally Posted by n07brc

That sounds more like it. Richardson is known for their jack shacks and only bothers them if the external pressure gets too great..
That sounds more like it. Richardson is known for their jack shacks and only bothers them if the external pressure gets too great.. Originally Posted by Groot
Agreed, this makes more sense. Pure was in a high traffic area but they were very well behaved and didn’t draw undue attention.
  • JDSC
  • 02-23-2019, 07:27 PM
drove by today

ironically it’s a meat shop of sorts now

i miss judy/ruby/whatever it is this month