City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ts, lfk, fbsm, hj, bbbj, 69, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Light brown tied straight down past shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Beautiful girl about 5'4" and 110 lbs, nice looking C cups although natural looking I had a bit of a doubt. No tats that I can recall and nice soft skin
Recommendation: Yes
What an awesome review
Welcome to the site. You are new. How did you find us ?

Billboard
Yellow Pages
Internet
Friend
Drive by
Other
I found out eccie.net from CBS news , they run story about this website ahhha, so CBS guilty as charge ??
Man, your review don't make any sense. You give her a no because you late, and she did not have time to give you an hour? You sound too polished, You aint any 20-something. You started on ECCIE the damn day after you seen her, you think we fell off a damn turnip truck?
Give me damn break, Man. Kiss is a beautiful lady, you trying to sabatoge her.. Come clean, Man
Man you trippin, you trippin, you trippin.....
I was about to post my review on my visit w her this past Tuesday evening but I saw this review. I have to share that my experience w her was a great one. She’s gorgeous and very “attentive.” And she did not look tired or bored like others have mentioned. She seems to enjoy what she does.
I have been to Luxury the next day after you venued, and disappointed with Kiss. She is beautiful and sweet girl, but back to back appointments made my session dull. Only 1 girl managing the whole day.May be this time, I need to make sure ,I am the first appointment of the day.
I have been to Luxury the next day after you venued, and disappointed with Kiss. She is beautiful and sweet girl, but back to back appointments made my session dull. Only 1 girl managing the whole day.May be this time, I need to make sure ,I am the first appointment of the day. Originally Posted by RoyalPrince1
you and Gowasu would have some credibility if you weren't both Guppies in the Land of Frogs. y'all were both birthed under a week ago. everyone who has posted has seen and loved Kiss.. keep trying.
I can't believe I'm agreeing with Purlie, but he absolutely nailed it in his post above.

KISS is uniquely beautiful, classy, and skilled.

This review not only makes no sense, as Purlie pointed out, but reeks of bad intent.

Shoot your poison elsewhere, OP.
St Chris have you read this ? He hates shit like this
I am even saying the same thing from the start that Kiss is sweet and beautiful.Long day for her made the appointment unsatisfactory. Experience will differ from person to person. It is not mandatory that everybody will be having the same experience. I will surely make one more appointment ( First appointment of the day) and will post my review.
I am even saying the same thing from the start that Kiss is sweet and beautiful.Long day for her made the appointment unsatisfactory. Experience will differ from person to person. It is not mandatory that everybody will be having the same experience. I will surely make one more appointment ( First appointment of the day) and will post my review. Originally Posted by RoyalPrince1
I like your approach. It always brings motivation into question when someone with low post numbers is negative. I recently received a slap on the wrist for pointing that out, somewhat aggressively elsewhere on the site. That being said, my first session with Susan was about as opposite from her plethora of outstanding reviews as one could get. I held off a review, saw her again a few months later, and she ripped me a new ass. A bad session doesn’t necessarily warrant a bad review. Unless being a generally negative person is your MO. And there’s enough of them here. It seems to me that personality probably is the root cause for a bad session more than a provider being “tired”.
She did great service today.
I like your approach. It always brings motivation into question when someone with low post numbers is negative. I recently received a slap on the wrist for pointing that out, somewhat aggressively elsewhere on the site. That being said, my first session with Susan was about as opposite from her plethora of outstanding reviews as one could get. I held off a review, saw her again a few months later, and she ripped me a new ass. A bad session doesn’t necessarily warrant a bad review. Unless being a generally negative person is your MO. And there’s enough of them here. It seems to me that personality probably is the root cause for a bad session more than a provider being “tired”. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Everybody has their own opinion. For example, I have seen some low reviews for Boa, where as I had the best AMP experience with her twice and want to repeat again. I cannot vouch for every individual intentions, but I'm expressing my opinion on the providers I venue to share my experience( good or bad) not to degrade or spread some negativity on them.
  • motor
  • 02-14-2019, 08:47 PM
i saw kiss at LUCKY HAVEN OR NYNY, she WAS A SWEET LADY AND i HAD FUN!!!!!!