Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Great looking woman with a fantastic ass
Recommendation: Yes
She is amazing. Dat ass!!!!
  • Xan
  • 02-16-2019, 02:17 PM
Bravo!
I just left a session with Asa. With the bod on this girl and her level of service I can't believe I was able to schedule her so easily today. I would think IMO would need to stand outside of Pearls front door and beat the hard dicks back with a baseball bat.

I guess that just speaks for the overall quality of talent in Dallas. We who love the K girls and other AMP lovelies are truly blessed in this town.
I would think IMO would need to stand outside of Pearls front door and beat the hard dicks back with a baseball bat. Originally Posted by xtheunknown
I'm glad you weren't there to see it (you were in the room with Asa).. Imo landed a good one with a 38 ounce Louisville Slugger, right on my dick head.. hurt like Hell, but Honey sucked (healed!) it for a minute, and I was able to wave off Lisa, who had come running with a band aid. next time I see Honey, I'm going to call and make sure that same Imo is off for the day!
  • Gar
  • 02-17-2019, 01:18 PM
Good review.
She will have you begging for more. I love my visits with her.
Asa is a very sweet young lady... with a very sensual touch (;
Asa has some of the sexiest lips ever, saw her on my way out and had to compliment her. Seems like a sweetheart!
Tuma sounds good about now.
Asa is my favorite girl at the moment. Sexy and beautiful. Her lustrous lips are incredible.
She is up there on my list.