Encounter: Boa at

• ttng
  • 02-17-2019, 12:25 PM
Date: 1/15/2019
Name: BOA
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Walnut HIll Ln
Phone: 469-358-5847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, MPFS, SS, DITY, DATY. Finally, get to meet the legendary BOA, she is all its crack up to be. Worth every penny!
Hair Length and Color: Black, Medium
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tall, Slim, Pretty Face, great boobs size, full bush.
Recommendation: Yes
  • vadc
  • 02-17-2019, 01:48 PM
She is very pretty and one of best pair I’ve seen. Personally, She look too good to be in AMP.
her breasts are God's Handiwork.

I have to resist giving myself a handy when I think about Boa..
I have visited Boa twice. Literally she is my first AMP in Dallas. I am planning to visit this week again. She has a great personality inside and outside. Best GFE experience ever.
  • Quark
  • 02-17-2019, 08:23 PM
Boa is s special lady.
  • ttng
  • 02-17-2019, 10:06 PM
I asked her when she is planning on leaving ... she said in about 6 months. I will probably need to see her again soon! Given her stellar review on here, I think about the volume of dicks this girl goes through everyday ... damn!
did she offer bareback ?
  • vadc
  • 02-18-2019, 09:25 AM
did she offer bareback ? Originally Posted by TX_hammer
Really shouldn’t discuss this in open and these are all up to ....

I don’t think she need to offer BB to get dicks.
is she smooth down below or still (according to a different review) sporting a bush?
I hope Boa keeps her full bush, but my eyes have not been afforded the delightful sight, lately. if it was up to me, the Dallas City Council would pass a referendum, asking Boa to refrain from shaving down there.

it would be fun asking the Mayorial candidates their position on that referendum
I hope Boa keeps her full bush, but my eyes have not been afforded the delightful sight, lately. if it was up to me, the Dallas City Council would pass a referendum, asking Boa to refrain from shaving down there.

it would be fun asking the Mayorial candidates their position on that referendum Originally Posted by Chung Tran
haha thanks Chung

In the age old question of, "tits or ass?" I consider myself a poon man. lol.

Sometimes the bush takes away from visual pleasure but I definitely appreciate the appeal of a groomed shrub.
haha thanks Chung

In the age old question of, "tits or ass?" I consider myself a poon man. lol.

Sometimes the bush takes away from visual pleasure but I definitely appreciate the appeal of a groomed shrub. Originally Posted by euphoricways
I agree with you, euphoric.. the poon is the ultimate prize, and when a lady has a special poon, it is a real delight. Boa is in that group. I like how she defies the "norm", and sports the full bush, while remaining tasty.. the visual pleasure is there, but you are forced to view Boa's pussy from an inch or two away, which is where you should be anyway. not many tongues extend much longer than that.