COAST IS CLEAR EVERTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL

Just fucked Bebe @ BALI SPA. I didn’t see any police
Didn’t see any raids
Didn’t see any news vans

Stop w the theories please this is the Mecca of Amps.

Get some pussy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with that
they have you on camera then send you warrant a month later wtf, they should be put on trail for invasion of privacy
Never underestimate the power of wishful thinking. It’s like sticking a Porsche decal on a bicycle.
Just fucked Bebe @ BALI SPA. I didn’t see any police
Didn’t see any raids
Didn’t see any news vans

Stop w the theories please this is the Mecca of Amps.

Get some pussy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Nice try Officer
they have you on camera then send you warrant a month later wtf Originally Posted by TX_hammer
For what? Walking out of a business. You can’t be charged with walking out of some place. That’s a huge civil rights violation and no judge would sign off on that. It’s not illegal to walk in and out of a place of business or any place for that matter. As long as you aren’t breaking and entering. Lol.

It would be like when I was an insurance agent. And if I walked out of a house suspected of being a drug house. But I was in there selling a life insurance policy. They don’t know what I was doing and they can’t issue a warrant for you being someplace.

I’m starting to think you might not be the real Texas Hammer.
Your right but they can run your plates and start watching tou
If they adopt Florida tactics, it's gonna be bad. Florida LE uses what they call "sneak and peek" warrants. They enter the premises without the owners knowledge to searching also set up cameras. Do a google search.
members of our forum aren’t that stupid to post something like that and incriminate themselves
members of our forum aren’t that stupid to post something like that and incriminate themselves Originally Posted by Cali-or-Bust
Obtuse
  • Quark
  • 02-22-2019, 04:22 PM
Just leFt Kiss at Luxury. She and Nicole are there. The coast is clear there too.
Thank you Quark
Your right but they can run your plates and start watching tou Originally Posted by Thaiman

They’d be some bored motherfuckers if they started following me around all day. LOL.

But seriously you have to think of the logistics of this thing and not think about it as if you’re the only person of interest in the world. And when I say you I’m not talking about you specifically I’m talking about the all of us you.

Let’s just say they put a camera up and they record 150 maybe 200 people come and go over the course of a week. Do you really think the city of Dallas has that many resources to follow 150 to 200 people who aren’t even suspected of a high end misdemeanor around?
  • Aoi
  • 02-22-2019, 05:12 PM
If you're willing to risk potential future inconveniences for an AMP nut RIGHT AFTER THERE WAS A RAID, be my guest.

But nothing wrong with exercising some caution instead of pretending everything is going to be okay.
Yeah I'm staying away for the time being too risky being arrested and possibly ending up on some wall of shame.