Poll: Should BobbyMann be permanently banned?

Gentlemen, and mandles,

The question before us today, albeit posed in absentia, since he is not here to defend himself ad infinitum, ad nauseum, is:

“Should BobbyMann be permanently banned?”

You’ve got to admit, it has a nice ring to it...

I’ll just leave this here.
what did he do
what did he do Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Thanks for your post! It’s gratifyingly to see someone with a join date older than mine. Please vote!
Do the mods decide on a permanent ban or popular vote?
In fact, what are the criteria for a permanent ban?
Do the mods decide on a permanent ban or popular vote?
In fact, what are the criteria for a permanent ban? Originally Posted by FunMonday
Thanks for your post! Don’t forget to vote!
Who the Fuck is BobbyMann?
Who the Fuck is BobbyMann? Originally Posted by CG2014
Thank you for your subtly humorous post, CG2014! Don’t forget to vote!
I did. I may at times question his posts but he should be treated like any other member and the mods decide his fate. That said we cannot say we did not in some way benefit from his reviews or at least get entertained by his literary style. The present “amp crisis” and our options could no doubt be better understood if he were present at the moment. Love him or hate him. I don’t care. He usually has valuable information.

If I’m wrong please correct me
I think he tried to deceive the mods with his pics he should at least get 6 months
CG2014! Don’t forget to vote! Originally Posted by Obvious Lee
I did.

I voted
Who is BobbyMann?
Thanks for your post to this poll thread, FunMonday, and of course you are right - It is not for the membership to judge. There are forum rules that fairly dictate the punishment for infractions.

Please consider this a non-binding referendum; a popularity contest, if you will.
Ban him.
Ban him. Originally Posted by Duffy21
Thank you for your post, but don’t forget to vote!
I voted "no" to a permanent ban, but I think 30 days is proper.. Bobby did deliberately offend the rules, and put ECCIE in possible jeopardy, legally.. and by extension, the rest of us. he got out of control, I hope when he returns he will settle down, and learn from the mistakes.. the AMPs are partly to blame, they obviously encouraged his photos and cheap website, as a promotion vehicle.

that said, he is a strong voice for the AMP scene, providing a lot of good information.. I hope he jettisons the "look-a-like" pics he sometimes posts.. I gather those will remain "ECCIE legal", but I don't think they add value to his reviews.. there was one, recently, that looked completely different from the Provider referenced..
Voted.

Nothing against him, even though his reviews are too long imho. He has given me advice in the past.