twitter

Just wondering, seems like severalal ladiers are on twteer Do y'all have different names there?" Also whee can a fekker got to see who is acailable? I am not really comfy with stg
We are all on Twitter now hun ...
I'm Lovely hot Summer give me a follow
Izzymonrore
I am on Twitter
I just seen that most people from my home state dont follow me!!!��������������
I dooooooo
  • SeV
  • 11-21-2019, 05:06 AM
We’ve had guys preaching twitter left in right on the board, personally
And I don’t know why I detest twitter. Then again the only social media
I have is snap chat.
I look on twitter once in a while. Doesn't really seem all that organized to me. STG has a lot of scams. When I send a text and get a reply in less than a minute, and it is a generic reply not related to my message, I know not to bother with it.
I look on twitter once in a while. Doesn't really seem all that organized to me. STG has a lot of scams. When I send a text and get a reply in less than a minute, and it is a generic reply not related to my message, I know not to bother with it. Originally Posted by tuckahoe

That would be the bots my friend. What would help is to follow the lovely ladies that are in our area and if they tend to retweet a lot you can reduce the noise by turning off retweets of specific users.

My handle is:
Exchequer17

Just don't fall for the retweet trap.
Thanks for that too. I appreciate the support
I’m on twitter as Sweet Mary!
I'm on Twitter with a different name SageScentral
Deep,you couldn't go wrong with the last 3 that responded.
We are all on Twitter now hun ...
I'm Lovely hot Summer give me a follow Originally Posted by hot summer
Yes Deepthroat. But be warned. She will block you for no other reason than because she just can. I have chatted with numerous hobbyists who said they found out she blocked them, and could not for the life of them venture a guess as to why. My guess is that it’s some form of a weird power trip.
  • Sandy
  • 07-12-2020, 03:16 PM
You can find me post pictures everyday MyAuntSandy I am looking for new local followers.
Also?, What hashtags you you guys hunt for when looking?
You can find me post pictures everyday MyAuntSandy I am looking for new local followers.
Also?, What hashtags you you guys hunt for when looking? Originally Posted by Sandy
Don't use hashtags that much unless I am traveling and I happen to see someone that is using a #DateDetroit if I'm in Detroit. Otherwise these are good anywhere.

#bbbjtcnqns;
#spittersarequitters